Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ProgressApe

I've Pretty Much Cured My Bacne, Here's How:

Things are finally looking up! (knocks on wood).

I'm a 20 year old male who has struggled with moderate to severe acne on my back and shoulders for the past six years, and I've finally found a system that works. Since I have used this community in the past to research tirelessly, typically to no avail, I've decided to do my part and share the methods that have for the most part cured my acne in less than three months! I'm currently in the process of fading my scars with a 20% SA chemical peel that also seems to be working well.

So here's my system. As far as I know, I'm the only one who has taken this approach. It may not work for everyone, but it's definitely worth trying.

Step #1:

Stop eating food. I'm serious. For the past two months I've been living almost exclusively off of a liquid diet. It's a DIY soylent called People Chow. Here's the link to the recipe: http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/people-chow-301-tortilla-perfection

Read about it, and don't knock it till you try it. Thinking my acne might be rooted in a dietary or digestive problem, I decided to remove some variables by reducing my diet to the bare essentials. It sounds extreme, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I just impulse bought all of the ingredients on Amazon, and with pounds upon pounds of powdered ingredients to consume, I had no choice but to commit. To make the People Chow more palatable, I add ~35 grams of honey and 25 grams of cinnamon to every batch. Once you get the recipe down, it can actually taste pretty good and you'll even stop craving other foods after about four days. It's cheap, and I feel healthier than I have in years!

Step #2:

Use a Salicylic Acid body wash, like Clean & Clear Body Clear wash. Use it every day, and be gentle.

Step #3:

Start taking a probiotic supplement. Here's the one I take: http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Probiotic-10-Billion-Vcaps/dp/B002S1U7RU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393480148&sr=8-1&keywords=probiotics+supplement

The idea here is to regain a healthy balance between good and bad stomach bacteria, and thus begin healing the affected organs (skin among them). The whole "yeast candida" craze might sound like a gimmick or fad, but in the past week that I've been using this supplement, I've seen more improvement in my skin than with anything else.

And that's it!

I don't really have any before and after pics, because why would I ever have wanted to photograph my awful disfiguring bacne? Spend some time researching DIY soylent to find the recipe that's best for you. Also look into the yeast candida epidemic if you haven't heard of it. Everything I've seen about it so far has looked really gimmicky, but I bought into it anyway. $13 isn't much to lose even if it is a fraud.

As of now, I'm feeling pretty fucking awesome! Victorious even. This was my first post, so if there wasn't enough ethos, I'm sorry. I haven't written anything in a while.

Best of luck to all you tortured souls out there, god knows you need it. Try my method if you can, and report back with your results!

Your friend,

ProgressApe

I've cleared mine up and am clearing the post inflammatory hyper pigmentation as well. My dermatologist prescribed Hydroquinone 4%

josh 92 how did you clear your bacne??

A 10% benzoyl peroxide bodywash that I leave on for 20 seconds, and rinse. I got it from the derm.

I still get a random spot every now and then, I work out 3 times a week but I shower immediately afterwards, not sure whats causing it.

that bodywash, is too expensive to use on a regular basis, is amazing how they charge $10 for that, when it costs $2 for the company to make, you are paying for the brand pretty much

I'm still looking for a cheap salycilic bodywash, it should be cheaper

Edited by orlando158

that bodywash, is too expensive to use on a regular basis, is amazing how they charge $10 for that, when it costs $2 for the company to make, you are paying for the brand pretty much

what about mixing aspirine pills in hot water, have you tried that?

neutrogena body scrub $6 last for a long time if you just apply enough

http://voices.yahoo.com/risk-death-salicylic-acid-body-wash-915435.html

http://voices.yahoo.com/risk-death-salicylic-acid-body-wash-915435.html

Considering that body washes are washed off, I wouldn't be too concerned. Leave-on lotions over a large part of the body, possibly, but not body washes.

Edited by Michelle Reece

there has never been a death count for using salicylic acid back wash or any problems like that so therefore its false and that was written in 2008

Hey guys! I have a problem, I would like to pop some juicy back acne but I haven't got any pimples on my back ever. I train hard in the gym and my sweaty back rubs against the dirty bench and everything and still no back pimples! Help me out here!

I use it twice a week, I got the bottle two months ago and its still half full.