Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dashooter911

I have scars and want to tan but...

I'm a male, and I've tanned in a tanning salon.

more guys than you think do it. All the girls that I've asked have said they think it's ok for guys to tan too. Go ahead and try it.

I've never been to a tanning salon and feel kinda gay doing it (Im a male). What do you guys think?

Dude, tons of guys tan. Totally not a big deal...I think I know more guys who do tan than who don't...seriously. I stopped hitting the beds for a while and am using a self-tanner now cuz of red marks I don't want to get worse...nobody has even noticed I'm doing it, so you can try that too...there's some good threads on how to do it, trick is to moisturize first then it's good and even.

although i don't tan, if you think about it when was the last time you saw a guy laying out in the sun to tan himself? I remember trying to do it a few summers ago and i couldn't believe how girls can stand that, it freaking sucks!!

whenever i see guys that are tan all over, they're either running around naked, or hitting the tanning salons man wink.gif

Yeah how can girls do that allll day??? I lay in the sun for like 30 mins and it was just boring and uncomfortable, so I went to the beach bar and had a considerably better time...