Notifications
Clear all

Bp Once A Day?

MemberMember
(@minaaa)

Posted : 02/25/2014 8:29 am

Hey there,

As someone with mild/moderate acne, do I really need to use BP in the mornings as well as at night? I had been using it for six weeks at night only and I've found that using it in the morning even after this long is totally drying my skin out. Also, I don't have enough time and it still makes me look really red after application.

So, has anyone been using once a day only and is that okay? I understand that you need to follow the regimen precisely for it to work, but surely a little adjustment won't hurt?

MemberMember
(@kamanda)

Posted : 02/25/2014 9:10 am

My sons do the regimen just once a day. In the early weeks their skin was clearing really well on once a day, but when they bumped up to twice a day using the recommended amount of BP their skin went down hill. They had constant redness and dryness and more pimples. It never seemed to get better so they went back to once a day at night and that works for them. Their acne is mild to moderate too.

MemberMember
(@minaaa)

Posted : 02/25/2014 9:51 am

Thanks for sharing!:) I'll probably do the same

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 02/25/2014 10:00 am

For most people The Regimen works best when used twice daily, but if you are happy with the results you are getting by only using it once per day, then do what works for you!

Alternatively, you could use it twice daily until you are clear then you can reduce it back down to once per day and see if you stay clear that way.

To mange dry flaky skin, use the moisturizer very generously and add some extra drops of jojoba oil to the moisturizer in your hand before you apply it. This usually helps a lot with dryness as well as redness, imo.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 03/19/2014 7:59 pm

Hey there,

As someone with mild/moderate acne, do I really need to use BP in the mornings as well as at night? I had been using it for six weeks at night only and I've found that using it in the morning even after this long is totally drying my skin out. Also, I don't have enough time and it still makes me look really red after application.

So, has anyone been using once a day only and is that okay? I understand that you need to follow the regimen precisely for it to work, but surely a little adjustment won't hurt?

After 9 months on the regimen and using it twice daily, ive now reduced my application to 1 times per day ( at night )

In the mornings i cleanse ...apply a bit of AHA and moisturizer with SPF after.

My face is less red and i'm still clear. Works great for me as in the mornings i hurry out to work.

I totally agree with Brandy. See what works best for u.