Notifications
Clear all

No1 Harley Street Dmk (Danne Montague King London) Avoid Like The Plague

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/22/2014 1:42 pm

hi everyone i went to this place last year i just want to let everyone know avoid them i went there and my therapist was called Susanne Williams i went there expecting to good results i read up alot of stuff and all seemed good results there whole concept seemed great how wrong was i this fool gave me more scarring i am writing this so all you people on this website wont make the mistake i did. I initally asked how many sessions i would need she said about 8. I did the full 8 and she said my scarring and everything there would be a great improvement. I went to this clinic as well to try get my acne as well under control. This is her approach each time you visit her to extract the acne with a blackhead extractor needless to say she left me with ice pick scarring. Anyone that comes across please dont go there they are mainly marketed as a acne control clinic anyone thinking about using DMK avoid them and avoid Susanne Williams from my experience she will only make you worse off. at 150 pounds a session times 8 plus all the product costs you do the maths the only thing you recieve is no improvment in your scarring as well as a empty pocket. I am know getting genuine dermaroller done to try and fix this mess in which she has created i will also be getting tca cross as well for the ice picks she gave me. For those of you in England or UK looking to treat scarring assess your options but please everyone avoid this place look around harley street to control your acne what works for me is controlling diet and stress. Any questions just post below

basically guys i first went into this thinking i would get results like this its basically a scam she charges 150 each session to just apply some topicals on the face with no results dont buy into all the hype in this video i have been there done it and ended up worse

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 02/22/2014 1:45 pm

Oh that sounds really bad, can you sue them? do you have a photo of your scarring you could show that she has caused? I am very surprised she used needles and tools! I used an extractor once and its what gave me scars to. Mainly because i pressed too hard.. so stupid.

anyway. really not good to hear this news of yours, and now you have to go through these other treatments to fix it.

I thought the DMK got a good feedback but this has shocked me. I went to a sk:n clinic and i feel they are very good. i saw the leading doc at the practice. so perhaps depends who you see at these sort of places

it would be beneficial if you could include photos, and track progress of your improvements that you are going to seek. Really cant believe she ruined your face, did you not question what she was doing? you had multiple treatments right?

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/22/2014 2:06 pm

Oh that sounds really bad, can you sue them? do you have a photo of your scarring you could show that she has caused? I am very surprised she used needles and tools! I used an extractor once and its what gave me scars to. Mainly because i pressed too hard.. so stupid.

anyway. really not good to hear this news of yours, and now you have to go through these other treatments to fix it.

I thought the DMK got a good feedback but this has shocked me. I went to a sk:n clinic and i feel they are very good. i saw the leading doc at the practice. so perhaps depends who you see at these sort of places

it would be beneficial if you could include photos, and track progress of your improvements that you are going to seek.

jack avoid this company they will harm and suck you dry for every peeny you have on top of that little till no results

it would be beneficial if you could include photos, and track progress of your improvements that you are going to seek.

jack avoid this company they will harm and suck you dry for every peeny you have on top of that little till no results

i will include photos buddy in june

>

Jack you wouldnt also believe i posted a message like this on there facebook page haha it was funny a girl messaged me and said that they are going to call the police and i am like you made a victim by giving my more scars as well as taking a ton of money from you want to call the police and report me to facebook you do that they were clearly trying to intimate me buy i was having none of it. About suing them yes i am looking into that this company honestly couldnt give a toss about anyone especially susanne shes apparently be doing this for years i can only thing of the other victims like me

MemberMember
(@wrocky)

Posted : 02/22/2014 2:38 pm

Thanks for sharing. I created a topic like this earlier also where we could post all the good doctors and the bad ones, too bad no one bothers posting in it :(

Did you do any treatments with Tapan?

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 02/22/2014 3:03 pm

>

>>

Jack you wouldnt also believe i posted a message like this on there facebook page haha it was funny a girl messaged me and said that they are going to call the police and i am like you made a victim by giving my more scars as well as taking a ton of money from you want to call the police and report me to facebook you do that they were clearly trying to intimate me buy i was having none of it. About suing them yes i am looking into that this company honestly couldnt give a toss about anyone especially susanne shes apparently be doing this for years i can only thing of the other victims like me

wait, aren't you the dude who is trying to heal scars with the veg and fruit? i don't see why you cant post a pic now. scratches head

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/22/2014 3:06 pm

>>

>>>

wait, aren't you the dude who is trying to heal scars with the veg and fruit? i don't see why you cant post a pic now. scratches head

ye i am that dude i said i will post in june man just my preference

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 02/22/2014 3:36 pm

fair enough man - will be making sure you do ps is that the spinnica tower portsmouth in your pic?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/22/2014 4:38 pm

you should of done more of a research yourself and asked questions

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/22/2014 5:30 pm

you should of done more of a research yourself and asked questions

i should of buddy theres no millions of ice picks but she still gave them to me tca cross should fix themm though

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/25/2014 9:35 am

I am still trying to get answers from these people I posted on there facebook page and I was immediately blocked they just dont give a toss. Anyone had sucess with suing any company for lying and making them worse off

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/25/2014 3:30 pm

there is never a guarantee fix no matter what its work differently for everyone some get good results some get bad you cant sue them for that

also even if they didnt extracted the blackhead its coming out either way and will leave a ice pick scar no matter what so you cant really blame them

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/25/2014 5:24 pm

there is never a guarantee fix no matter what its work differently for everyone some get good results some get bad you cant sue them for that

also even if they didnt extracted the blackhead its coming out either way and will leave a ice pick scar no matter what so you cant really blame them

mate it was acne they extracted not a blackhead of course they are to blame

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/25/2014 7:01 pm

okay my bad but i dont think its possible to sue them but if you wanted to try you should just go to the place and talk about that then

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/26/2014 9:14 am

okay my bad but i dont think its possible to sue them but if you wanted to try you should just go to the place and talk about that then

ye i will look into it this dog sussanne williams needs to be put to shame