My 1 Year Mark On T...

Notifications
Clear all

My 1 Year Mark On The Regimen! I'm Clear :d

MemberMember
(@ceruleancity)

Posted : 02/21/2014 3:04 am

Hi guys! I wanted to report my results. You can read more about it on my blog post about it. I just wanted to share quick before and after pictures!

Before The Regimen:

sH5ny.jpg

lD8hf.jpg

1 year after

Bhj0Un7.jpg

and of course an obligated post with makeup hahahaha

4TFVn1X.jpg

I hope this line of skincare never disappears! Best of luck to all of you guys on your road to clear skin <3

MemberMember
(@alexzero2014)

Posted : 02/21/2014 3:50 am

wow stunning before and after, also love the username. Poke fan over here.

I been using Dan's Regime for 2 months now and my face has clear a whole lot, I just have to deal with the scars.. I wish i had know about the regimen sooner *sighs* it would of change the course of my life differently.

MemberMember
(@ceruleancity)

Posted : 02/22/2014 2:39 am

I been using Dan's Regime for 2 months now and my face has clear a whole lot, I just have to deal with the scars.. I wish i had know about the regimen sooner *sighs* it would of change the course of my life differently.

ahaha have you seen the stream that's been going on - twitch plays pokemon? it's freaking hilarious omg.

&yeah same here. wish I started ages ago rather than a year ago. would've saved me a lot of heartache for sure D;

MemberMember
(@alexzero2014)

Posted : 02/22/2014 7:10 am

ahaha have you seen the stream that's been going on - twitch plays pokemon? it's freaking hilarious omg.

&yeah same here. wish I started ages ago rather than a year ago. would've saved me a lot of heartache for sure D;

lol Yeah.. it's impossible and can't belive it was even done : P

I'm glad that I stream through random you-tube videos and found a girl revewing this product or else I would of walk by past it and would of never know.

heartache and headache and everything in between, but congrats again! I know this is random, but ever up for a X or Y match, let me know and I'd like to battle you :"D

MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 02/24/2014 7:26 pm

Congrats! I'm also clear after a year on the regimen! You're lucky you didn't suffer from scars, you're skin looks flawless!

MemberMember
(@bravaci2321)

Posted : 02/25/2014 4:57 pm

Congratulations!!! Really happy for you

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 02/27/2014 9:24 pm

Congrats! I'm also clear after a year on the regimen! You're lucky you didn't suffer from scars, you're skin looks flawless!

What? her skin is full of icepick scars (Unfortunately) how are you not seeing this?

MemberMember
(@ceruleancity)

Posted : 03/09/2014 5:14 am

What? her skin is full of icepick scars (Unfortunately) how are you not seeing this?

hate to burst your bubble but that was in my "before" picture. I have 1 ice pick scar on my forehead as I'm typing and it can only be seen in certain lightnings with a microscope.

Congratulations!!! Really happy for you

thanks guys

MemberMember
(@roundbagel)

Posted : 03/10/2014 10:12 am

You're kind of cute :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/10/2014 10:21 am

Congrats! You look beautiful! :)

MemberMember
(@ceruleancity)

Posted : 03/11/2014 7:26 pm

You're kind of cute

I'm getting a bit too old to look cute ahahah thanks though

Congrats! You look beautiful!

thankyou! so glad my skin has worked out well with the BP :D

MemberMember
(@kamanda)

Posted : 03/11/2014 8:50 pm

Your skin looks great... Good for you!! One question I have... Did the minor scarring you had on your forehead in the Before pic fade away on its own while you were on the regimen? You mentioned you had one small scar, but I don't see any in your After pic! Very happy for you!

MemberMember
(@ceruleancity)

Posted : 03/12/2014 1:48 pm

Your skin looks great... Good for you!! One question I have... Did the minor scarring you had on your forehead in the Before pic fade away on its own while you were on the regimen? You mentioned you had one small scar, but I don't see any in your After pic! Very happy for you!

thankyou! yep, all the ice pick scars faded while I was using products from the regimen. the issue I had dealing with scarring was that my breakouts just wouldn't quit so even though my scars would fade, new ones would take their place. when my breakouts finally stopped that's when my skin finally was able to recover. it was a slow process but obviously worthwhile in my case.

I do have one small scar that's only really visible to me since I see my own bare face everyday. no one would notice it initially unless I pointed it out to them bahahaha for the past month though I've been using organic honey as a quick mask and it has helped my skin feel super nourished too.