Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
astrodz

Supplies

These are all I could find/afford at the current time. I live in Canada.

Will these work?

Cleanser - Ivory bar soap

BP - Panoyxl Aqua Gel 5%

Moisterizer - Olay

Thanks,

astrodz

hope it works eusa_pray.gif

in my opinion the Ivory soap may be too harsh-any bar soap was too harsh for my skin. I used purpose liquid cleanser. I've heard other people like the Neutrogena gentle cleanser or cetephil (personally Cetephil makes me break out horribly). I hope this helps-by the way, the regimen worked great for me and a lot of other people on the boards, so I hope it works for you too!:)

Update:

My mom bought me a PanOxyl 5% BP Cleanser soap bar, I'm using that instead of ivory.

And I just did this now and my face feels warm but I feel it drying up! smile.gif

Also I have too much acne to fully apply BP all over my face, hopefully it wont spread from one pimple to another.

I have so much all over my face that I don't know if I've wiped BP every each one, so I'm hoping if I miss one, it wont spread the bacteria to other parts of my face.

do you live in a big or small city? I live in canada too, and I've been finding lately that it's realy hard to scare up a supply of Neutrogena on the Spot!! Sometimes London Drugs has it, but you have to go to the acne section, or sometimes they keep it in with their facial cleansers section. I use Cetaphil, and Neutrogena SPF 15 Oil Free Moisture. If you check around, you should have no prob finding the right products. London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart, Wal Mart, Zellers etc. Hope this helps