Notifications
Clear all

Please Tell Me This Isn't "acne Vulgaris"...

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 02/18/2014 3:14 am

Please if anyone can identify what I've got doing on, its pretty much the same on the other side of my neck. All I can identify is the cysts.... I have taken a photo

I know it's bad...

MemberMember
(@marshyyy)

Posted : 02/18/2014 9:17 am

I'm not sure what this is. I have some small lumps like you as well on my neck. It would be wise to check with a doctor. It may be lymph nodes or toxins that your system is trying to get out.

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 02/18/2014 9:48 pm

Thanks for the reply....It looks horrible, I was at a dermo but they didn't tell me much, I know some of those are cysts and I was prescribed Clindamycin 1% Topical Solution, got to wait til I get paid to pick it up it's $65. Would that help?

MemberMember
(@lanette)

Posted : 02/18/2014 9:59 pm

where else do u have it? when did u start getting it? what r u using to wash with?whatz ure regimen? my neck i somewhat similar just a lil more red

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 02/18/2014 10:05 pm

No real regimen right now that's why I turned to a help forum.... And It started in September of 2007 with a boil(On the neck), that drained, had it on my chest which is all gone but there's still white dots under the skin with a few black heads. My back is messed up too, nothing inflamed right now just more white dots/scars/bumps that release sebum if squeezed so I've been leaving them alone for a few months already.

By the way the night before I got my first boil (when my skin was absolutely clean) I had sex but it was protected sex.

Another thing, my father was lazy and always bought processed food, and he also had this skin condition but doesn't know much about it. I rarely got to eat fruits/vegetables. Started smoking filtered cigarettes from July 2008 to around May 2012, then switched to Rolleys (NonFilters) from May 2012 - Present......\

*Lanette do you mind taking a picture???

MemberMember
(@lanette)

Posted : 02/18/2014 11:02 pm

i dont know how to put pics on computer....im not2 computer saavy...lol i also have white small flesh toned bumps on back and front of chest...they dont seem to be filled w/ anything..i dont think....but idk what they r...are ures similar? do u have pics?

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 02/18/2014 11:22 pm

I could take some if I have to, Got 2 cysts on the right around my upper chest, 1 on the left....and 1 near my belly button that's been there 2 years...I had one in the middle of my stomach but one night I was drunk I cleaned the area with hibiclense and peirced it, drained it. Took around 9 days to go back to the normal skin color, so I just left the rest alone...I know some of this is going to require "surgery" because these things dont just go away if theyve been there for 2 years plus....

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 02/20/2014 10:24 pm

I hope bumping is allowed. ^^ Nobody has any idea??

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 02/21/2014 9:16 pm

Never had unprotected sex, in any way shape or form.

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 02/22/2014 4:49 am

Hating life right now........Anyone help please.

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 07/27/2014 5:44 pm

up

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 08/04/2014 10:06 pm

up

MemberMember
(@francopld)

Posted : 08/06/2014 6:37 pm

that seem to be a allergic reaction. aren't you allergic to latex (condoms) ?

MemberMember
(@orlando158)

Posted : 08/07/2014 2:19 pm

such is life

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 08/08/2014 5:23 am

Allergic reaction? I don't encounter latex. By the way, It's cleared up alot since June when I started exercising and being outside sweating. Also exfoliating is helping, I'll admit I never exfoliated in my life.. I'd like to note the last year I haven't touched an oz. of soda. don't do drugs. I know some of those are cysts, which I will have to get removed some day. Only thing i've drank since Sep. last year is purified water. Yet i'll have maybe 5-6 cups of coffee a month. Removed about 95% of sugar from my diet, I know carbs convert to sugar once digested? But you need carbs when exercising, mainly muscle gaining. I've been very inactive for 2 years due to it (not walking, running, being active) I believe something that gets me moving will help flush my lymphs. If that's what I need.. If anyone has any other ideas, post .

I may take a photo again soon. kinda busy planning on moving states currently

MemberMember
(@francopld)

Posted : 08/08/2014 10:47 am

Allergic reaction? I don't encounter latex. By the way, It's cleared up alot since June when I started exercising and being outside sweating. Also exfoliating is helping, I'll admit I never exfoliated in my life.. I'd like to note the last year I haven't touched an oz. of soda. don't do drugs. I know some of those are cysts, which I will have to get removed some day. Only thing i've drank since Sep. last year is purified water. Yet i'll have maybe 5-6 cups of coffee a month. Removed about 95% of sugar from my diet, I know carbs convert to sugar once digested? But you need carbs when exercising, mainly muscle gaining. I've been very inactive for 2 years due to it (not walking, running, being active) I believe something that gets me moving will help flush my lymphs. If that's what I need.. If anyone has any other ideas, post .

I may take a photo again soon. kinda busy planning on moving states currently

Glad to know that you are clearing up.

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 03/10/2015 4:46 pm

I was overusing the soap "Hibiclens" which kills Staph/MRSA bacteria as what I suspected it was. I moved states, totally forgot about this.

MemberMember
(@luckydory)

Posted : 05/27/2015 4:40 pm

It almost look like there is some tunneling involved, it could be hidradentitis suppurativa. It rarely occurs on the face but it does occasionaly occur in some people. The disease usually develops in the armpits and groin area but is not strictly limited to these areas. I only throw this out there because of the trench like tunnels I am seeing on the neck regoin. https://www.google.com/search?q=hidradenitis+suppurativa&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=951&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=STlmVYHDDMarsAXt-YFw&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/06/2015 7:55 pm

Yes, I agree, could be HS (hidradentitis suppurativa). I sincerely hope it isn't as speaking from experience this is a very painful and long term disease. What I can say is that roaccutane will work although initially it will get worse! and you may need to have 2 full courses... the side effects are pretty bad too... Topical antibiotic creams together with an oral antibiotic will work too, but unfortunately it's trying to find a combination that works for your skin type and that you're not already resistant too. For me, Duac (clindamycin and benzyl peroxide in a cream) with minocycline oral pills (2 a day) works well at the moment. I apply the cream in the morning and last thing at night. It's the only product that seems to reduce the inflammation as well as dry up the spots and clear the skin. One downside is that it can bleach white your clothes, but this is a small price to pay!
Last item that also seems to reduce inflammation is to go swimming at least once a week. Chlorine in the water probably helps to kill bacteria and dry the skin. Exercise also helps too generally to improve fitness and without sweating which can cause more breakouts, especially for HS sufferers.
I hope this all helps to you and to anyone else reading this with similar symptoms. Keep Strong and don't give up!