Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darklord

Water taste

Hi,

I normally drink plain water but can really taste the chlorine in it and tastes dull/nasty (might just be me) but is there anything that i can add to it that doesnt have any or very little sugar in it?

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Tom

biggrin.gif Thanks alot for the reply, so i can just boil it, stick it in the fridge for a bit and then the taste will be gone, i will try this today then. It gets out all of the impurities and kills the parasites etc aswell dont it so its well worth a shot.

Thanks,

Tom

Buy a water distiller, heaps of versions out their from reverse osmosis to plain old distilling. I need one myself, chlorine sux dick bigtime, you know they used that shit in chlorine gas and mustard gas back in ww1.

Buy a new plasic juice container. Wash it, then fill it with water and put it in the fridge at night. The next day the strong chlorine taste should be gone. Excess chlorine disolved in the water will evaporate after a few hours in the fridge. Note: If you use an old juice container, your water will taste like old juice.

If it still tastes bad, you might have other crap in your water that is hard to get out. Try a filter or buy water in that case. In any case, don't add artificial stuff to your water. I've used pure lime juice. It's an acquired taste, but not a bad one after you get used to it.

Cheers!

A reverse osmosis is your best option, but they can be about £600, your best off using a filter jug as suggested, thats what I use and it gets rid of a lot of the weird tastes in the water.

I drink Reverse Osmosis. It's not too expensive for me, I just got one of those big bottles with a pump and go to this health food store by my house to get it refilled.

Bottled water? I get the kind that gets delivered to my door, and we have a big cooler for it. Its my favorite water. Tastes great! Besides that, a filter is the best you could probably do.

i never understood why water had a value to it. It would be nice in we were automatically given pure water.

Make certain there's nothing too smelly in your fridge, 'cause that can permeate plastic & make your water taste/smell funky. An open box of baking soda helps.

Try getting a Brita on tap filter. It works great and doesn't cost a lot. If you have a costco or sam's store nearby for example you can pick them up for under $20. If not, they're $29.99 with replacement filters(which last for 3 or so months) going for $16 a pop at stores, and cheaper online.

Try getting a Brita on tap filter. It works great and doesn't cost a lot. If you have a costco or sam's store nearby for example you can pick them up for under $20. If not, they're $29.99 with replacement filters(which last for 3 or so months) going for $16 a pop at stores, and cheaper online.