Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How many times a day to all of you wash your face? I was washing my face morning and night, but recently started washing my face 3 times a day. Morning, night, and when I get home from school. Is it good or bad to wash 3 times a day? Does it produce more oil when you wash too many times a day?

I hear twice a day is normal, but I started doing 3 times a day too. It seems to be fine for me as I have loadsa oil production in my skin plus I use cetaphil which is very mild

i wash my face morning and nite... i guess the regular routine like everyone else. Some times i dont use facial wash if im in a hurry. i suggest giving this cloth a try.. i just recieved mine and gotta see how it goes.. on the site it says it can reduce acne and stuff, but not too sure about that until i use it for some time. i used to use the wash cloths from bath and beyond or was it another store that made those.. not sure but yea just gotta see how these go for now...

http://www.eternalshop.com/microdermabrasion_cloth.html

Yeah that does look interesting. Wonder if you can get it at any drug store? Ide like to give it a try. Thanks for the replies everyone. smile.gif

Yeah that does look interesting.  Wonder if you can get it at any drug store?  Ide like to  give it a try.      Thanks for the replies everyone.  smile.gif

i don't think you can.. it seems like these guys make it themselves. it has their company logo on the packaging.