Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweedy05

BP and bleached clothes

Has anybody got any advice/comments about how to avoid ruining clothes/towels etc? I've only been on the Regimen for a month but have managed to bleach 2 towels and ruin one of my best tops, it was kind of beige coloured but has turned all orange around the inside neck. I guess that is unavoidable, I get most of my acne around my jawline/upped neck so I load the BP on here, and it obviously rubs onto the fabric. However I noticed orange spots near the bottom of the shirt to, I can only think I must have been touching my face and then my shirt. This is the only shirt I have bleached, so maybe only certain colours or types of fabric bleach??? Anybody know what is especially susceptible? Also the towels, I can see the bleaching happens when I pat dry my face, but this is after I have washed with my cleansing bar. I can only think the quick face-wash like in Dan's video doesn't take off all the BP from the last application.

Any comments on this would be welcome!

I was on that once a long time ago. I applied it at night and slept without a shirt on and used an old towel to cover my pillow.