Notifications
Clear all

Cindamycin Is Amazing!

MemberMember
(@tessie)

Posted : 02/15/2014 10:18 pm

Hey, Newbie here! Just thought i'd give my info about Clindamycin topical solution!!! I used to use this when I was 13-18 until my insurance quit covering it.. Now at the Age of 25 I have been breaking out for two years worse than I ever did When I was in my teens. Got a prescription for Clindamycin Topical and to my dismay its about 67.00$ for 30 ml... at safeway... So I went to Northwest Canadian Pharmacy.com and found 60 ml for 20.99!!!! double for way less!!! So I ordered it! Its the same as its always been, And also you need to send in your presciption. I took a picture of mine and it was accepted! This stuff works wonders... Its an antibiotic! I wash my face with dermalogica medibac clearing wash..then I use the clindamycin and then coat my face with Grapeseed oil! my skin loves it! I have oily acne prone skin.. OIL is amazing! over washing causes dryness which causes skin to create more oils and that leads to acne! I swear I have cried and had every medication possible and nothing helped... One other thing I love is Desert Essence blemish clearing stick! :) amazon!! ;)