Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doonah

anyone relapsed into breakouts after using regimen

Hey, I've been on the regimen for about a year now, and it has worked wonders for me. Except sometimes I get lazy and only do it once a day. Now I've relapsed into breakout out BAD!! Like there's 8 zits (the ones that hurt!) in about a square inch of my cheek, and some dispersed on my chin. Has anyone experienced a breakout while still on the regimen? Now I've started to do it twice a day again. I got lazy cuz I had to wake up early for school evil.gif

Thanks!

the regimen is not a cure, it's a treatment. Some people might get on it, then stop and not get any pimples, others will breakout immediately if they miss one day. It's a pain in the butt, but which is worse, this facial treatment you've gotten into the habit of doing now, or having acne?

smile.gif I know exactly what you mean-last week I was at the beach and I didn't do the regimen correctly and this week I am paying for it big time! I have a couple sore bumps on my chin and a few small ones. I've started doing the regimen exactly now and I don't know when they will start diminshing. Does anyone know how long it will take? I had great skin before I slacked off! I definintaly won't do that again wacko.gif

yeah I slacked off last week, and this week, my chin is awful, but thankfully the BP seems to dry mine up pretty quickly, and I do the whole sterilized needle pooping zit thing because I HATE having zit puss on my face, I would rather it look scabby...but if you use a sterilized needle and tissue, it doesn't scab, it just gets out the junk and then it dries up and goes away...

I usually skip at night b/c I'm lazy and go to bed really late ...

but good luck

sorta..mine will come back sometimes if i dont keep up...sometimes i just wonder if i get it because i put so much shit on my face

Im just wondering if you all religiously do it twice a day? Unfortunetly for me it makes my acne appear much worse after i apply the bp. So i only do it at night. In the morning i just wash my face and im done. Could this make my acne stay for longer or does it just depend on the person. I have moderatly light acne so i guess doing it once isnt as bad for me as it would be for someone for moderate/bad acne. Thank you. eusa_clap.gif

Im just wondering if you all religiously do it twice a day? Unfortunetly for me it makes my acne appear much worse after i apply the bp. So i only do it at night. In the morning i just wash my face and im done. Could this make my acne stay for longer or does it just depend on the person. I have moderatly light acne so i guess doing it once isnt as bad for me as it would be for someone for moderate/bad acne. Thank you. eusa_clap.gif