Notifications
Clear all

God Damn

MemberMember
(@hedgecore)

Posted : 02/12/2014 11:00 pm

People always think I'm like a fucking tweaker, because of the hyper pigmentation and scars on my face , or call me a tweaker, when I've never touched meth in my goddamn life, it's like beyond fucked up , because that's probably what they think of me right off the bat, because it's no the first time , Americans are known to be and act like fucking cattle , we all think the same shit , we all watch the same shit know about the same things,it fucking pisses me off man, so I look like a damn tweaker? , the only people that would know is a real tweaker..............I get treated like a tweaker , yeah bro I tweak all fuckin day, In Diseased up I shoot up meth bro ........I sell my body on the fucking streets , yeah everybody , judge the fuck out of me gimme some tweak bro .............I get treated like a fuckin piece of shit ....., , I feel like shit man, I feel like shit , I feel like shit, I feel like shit, I feel like shit.......fml

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 02/12/2014 11:12 pm

Bro, what are you doing regarding your scars and hyper pigmentation? You should try dermarolling to get things going. Also try changing your diet. Trust me, your body does not want everything on your face there. Every day it's fighting to kick it away, how about you try helping it? And do your use sun screen?

MemberMember
(@hedgecore)

Posted : 02/13/2014 3:53 am

Well it bee a year since this bullshit , and I think it's still too tender for me to be rolling spikes on ma damn face , as it's already fucked from he dermatologist perscribing me useless crap that made it worse on top of me frantically trying to make it go away but still making it worse , but that was 10 months ago , since then the only shit that's working is cetaphil , I wash my face once a day with cetaphil and use the same stuff to moisturize, It the only thing working in my favor so far, as of last week though , I got some omega 3 fish oil pills and some zinc calcium magnesium pill every night before I go to bed, I'm gonna kill both bottles and see what happens

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 02/13/2014 9:50 am

Have you tried AHA for your hyperpigmentation? I use it with my current regimen and it has really helped with my red marks left behind by acne.

MemberMember
(@sunnysarah)

Posted : 02/14/2014 8:53 am

Hedgecore, I've been using 1 gram of Omega 3 Fish oil for a month and a half now, and my skin feels very soft. Hopefully it will help you. Whoever says that you look like you do drugs, ignore them. You know you don't, so try to not worry about what others think of you. :)

MemberMember
(@hedgecore)

Posted : 02/18/2014 4:28 am

Yeah I got that good ol hyper pigmentation all over, I look like Freddy Kruger , they don't seem to want to go away

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 02/18/2014 6:24 am

Who cares that you look like Freddy Kruger? Freddy is one of the most celebrated classic horror movie villians of all time.

MemberMember
(@kowal01)

Posted : 10/28/2014 4:03 am

Also try changing your diet.

Diet doesn't matter.. Acne is acne. At least diet can someone help to not get fat. But not help with acne..