Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neon Prizm

My face will fall off.

I just started Retin-A micro at night with BP gel in the morning. After 3 days I look like a shedding snake. With the exponential growth of the size of skin being shed, I predict by next week my face will fall off.

How long does it generally take before the peeling stops? I'm considering wearing ninja gear. ninja.gif

I believe that most doctors say that your skin will improve within two weeks. However, it could be a possibility that the Retin-A is too drying for your skin. You might want to only use it every other day and combind it with a lotion like Cleocin-T in an effort to get rid of some of the dryness.

If your face does fall off, however, think of how much money you can get via a medical malpractice claim......

(just remember your friends at Acne.Org)

I just started Retin-A micro at night with BP gel in the morning.  After 3 days I look like a shedding snake.  With the exponential growth of the size of skin being shed, I predict by next week my face will fall off. 

How long does it generally take before the peeling stops? I'm considering wearing ninja gear.      ninja.gif