Notifications
Clear all

Urgent- Need Help-Aquasea/experts From This Site

MemberMember
(@faergor)

Posted : 02/04/2014 5:24 pm

Hi guys, so, you might know about my problem, hypertrophic scar on nose. Well, I massaged it month and week ago with castor oil, which improved and worsened the scar, since there was worsening, I decided to keep the oil within boundaries, therefore massaged it with qtip, which was a bad idea, because it made scar more swelled up, scab turned on half of it, scar became bigger and wider.

During last month, I have been observing changes, scar has been raising up a little bit more,and widening a little bit more, I am afraid that I may have created keloid, because it went further than where damage occured.

Aquasea, if you are still here, please, I need to contact you ASAP, you know a lot and I believe you would be able to help me.

Also, other people, if you have any experience with treating keloid scars, please help. This is urgent.

Thank you.

MemberMember
(@iamlenlen)

Posted : 06/07/2014 10:07 am

Hi. How are you nose scars going? Do you still msssage it? Do you use the rose hip oil? I heard it raises/plumps up deep scars so that might be the reason why it raised. :)