Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GuardedlyOptimistic

Susan Lucci's Youthful Essence???

HI all,

Just wondering if anyone has seen even the slightest results using the Susan Lucci Youthful Essence microdermabrasion kit. I'm talking after like a year of use? Is it a useless product to diminsh even scarring slightly? eusa_boohoo.gif

haha user posted image

I used to use that but switched to the Jon Luc Picard Collagen Regeneration Mask with active nanoprobe peptides and vitamin C.

user posted image

Heck if I know, I was just playing along with Meet Pete's gag. I do know that those types of products don't really work for pitted acne scars. In fact, no skin products you could buy at a regular store would work. The holy grail is only going to be found at a doctor's office.

GO: Several years ago, I tried microdermabrasion through my dermatologist's office and it did absolutely nothing. I had three treatments, each costing me $100, and couldn't see any positive results. Then, of course, I had a flair-up and never went back.

Guest *Clara

I bought it just because I felt like it. All it does is make your skin soft. That's it. Not worth the money imo.