Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FaithBox

Good Things To Treat Pimples

I switched about a month ago or so to just using a cleanser and moisturizer. My skin has been getting better but pimples take longer to go away. I was using Clearasil with salicylic acid but read about its bad for your skin over time, and it makes me get sunburn quick. I need like a spot treatment type thing for pimples but without all the harsh ingredients. Salicylic acid worked great btw so idk...

sorry I meant im prone to sunburn more when I use Clearasil. I hate having to use sunscreen all the time. I tried coconut oil tonight only for 1 pimple and it is helping I think

I use Clearasil Adult Acne Tinted Spot Treatment. It has 2% sulfur in it an seems to work great on reducing the inflammation of any pimples that I get. Plus it's tinted to an orangey-nude shade, so I feel less ridiculous walking around the house than with the blue Clean & Clear version haha It definitely is less irritating than using any BHA+ spot treatments, so you won't need to worry about getting sunburned. I do agree with LeadingForce, you should be wearing sunscreen when you are using any type of acne treatment... I can give you recommendations if you need any! Good Luck! ~Rosalie

well I mainly stopped using acne treatments because I wanted to stop using sunscreen. but I am clear from diet the thing is I have anxiety a lot and that is contributing to my breakouts :( I can be clear with just a cleanser, but I flare up every time my adrenaline goes nuts which is occasional. I exercise daily and eat a very clean diet I don't know what else to do.