Notifications
Clear all

Makeup Remover?

MemberMember
(@admichalkymail-com)

Posted : 01/28/2014 8:13 pm

Does anyone know a good-- or maybe even the best makeup remover to use while on The Regime? What about Dudu Osun the soap? Does that remove makeup? Thank ya much

MemberMember
(@balletkitty66)

Posted : 01/28/2014 9:34 pm

I have not used that soap before, however, I am a really big fan of using jojoba oil to remove make up. I generously apply the oil over my face, let it sit, and then gently use a cotton ball to remove my make up. To me it works better than any other products I have used in the past.

Best of luck finding the perfect product!

MemberMember
(@a-p)

Posted : 01/31/2014 12:44 am

I use regular ol jergens cold cream for my eyes. Doesn't irritate me one bit. I have used noxema for my face and it works, don't get it near your eyes. Baby wipes work good. Cetaphil cleanser works pretty good. You can put some of your face wash on dry, rub it around then use water to wash off.

The best out of all these is ponds or jergens cold cream. Just make sure to use a sudsy face wash or alcohol based toner afterward.

MemberMember
(@imowlwaymo)

Posted : 02/09/2014 12:38 pm

Jojoba oil is a great makeup remover.

MemberMember
(@scotty8996)

Posted : 02/09/2014 1:50 pm

Yep, oil is absolutely the best method at removing makeup. You don't have to do the whole OCM with a hot cloth.

All you need to do is apply the oil neat on your face (works better when skin is dry, not wet), rub gently, and then remove with your normal face wash one or even two times, just to make sure all oil and makeup is removed.

Jojoba oil is good. or rice bran oil. They are both light and can be easily removed with cleanser. I find pure coconut oil on its own seems to stick onto the skin too much.

MemberMember
(@olly-c)

Posted : 02/27/2014 6:24 pm

Use oil or an oil based cleanser / cleansing balm.

Never use makeup remover and never use wipes.