Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bulliet76

hi, how do i get rid of these 2 red patches?

My Webpage, hi i posted a link to my webpage of my acne scares and here, im 28 had acne mostly in my teens but a couple months ago had two bad spots but i sqeezed them out of boardom they were healing as i had scabs but cause i dident like the scabs i picked them of now left with just red marks, what u use to get rid of this?

thanks

Hello Bulliet,

Since you only have a few minor red marks, your options are many. You could try glycolic or lactic peels, vinegar, or microdermabrasion (which I will advocate for red marks - it did an outstanding job on getting rid of mine). But it can be costly at the same time.

hi, ok thanks will try them, i tried apple cider vinger neat and it felt like my skin was on fire, havent got any of the other stuff, ill try drinking the apple cider vinger aswell.

oh god no. YOu're supposed to put the vinegar on your face. Not down your throat. IF you want something to drink, try lemon water.

try putting it on with cotton balls, targeting just the marks,,this way my skin doesnt feel like its on fire

hi, ok had a look on ebay and there is a tca chemical peels one is a 1oz bottle of 80% tca and another is a 50%, wouldent you go under cardiac arrest using the 80% one? sounds toooo powerfull, what % of a tca peel should i get? havent got any acv left but will try what you said.

cheers

Did you read the FAQ yet? You should consider getting some Hydroquinone, or better yet, Tri-luma, and forget the TCA peels. I'm afraid you're going to burn your face off.