Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[flip]

Fish Oil and Supplements

the last time I took accutane I had to quite due to the horrible pain in my knees and sleep dsiturbances. they put me on subscription pain killers, but it was to no avail. This time around, however, the pharmacist at people's pharmacy recommended fish oil and joint supplements, and so far I have almost zero knee pain (I run eveyday) and sleep pretty good. I have been wondering if these supplements are really working or is it just in my head. Anyone else done something similar to this.

Guest Craigems

Well, i know alot of people who take fish oil to help with joint pain. I go to the gym alot ( i lie i've had a 2 week break coz i'm starting accutane next week protein wasnt helping my skin i didnt think anyways), and i know people who take fish oil to help their joints they say its works. I'm sure its would be working for you! otherwise the Pharmacists wouldnt have recommended it to you!

I start accutane next week, i might start taking fish oil now u mention it. Lifting weights might be a bit of a price to pay on the ol' arms and legs while on the tane, so i'll get some fish oil pills myself wink.gifeusa_whistle.gif