Crying At Night Bec...

Notifications
Clear all

Crying At Night Because Acne 🙁

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 01/27/2014 2:05 am

Right now im just feeling depressed about my skin. Its my 11th week on the regimen and im still not cleared yet. I only have 1 week left on the 12 week mark. This has just been emotionally draining me lately. I never go out of the house anymore since then, i dont wanna get a job bc i get physically conscious about my face. I literally cry at night because i cant do what i wanna do because my skin is stopping me. :(

MemberMember
(@hopeforthebest)

Posted : 01/27/2014 2:54 am

hey, i know how you feel. most of my days are the same. sorry i dont have any advice for you, just want to let u know that you are not alone. :)

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@daynecarter)

Posted : 01/27/2014 6:33 am

still getting cystics? how old r u?

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 01/27/2014 7:55 am

still getting cystics? how old r u?

Im 19. No i dont get cystic anymore but I have a few bumps and white heads here and there

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 01/27/2014 8:31 am

hey, i know how you feel. most of my days are the same. sorry i dont have any advice for you, just want to let u know that you are not alone. :)

Thanks. I hops we all get through acne its just evil

MemberMember
(@kamanda)

Posted : 01/28/2014 8:21 am

Right now im just feeling depressed about my skin. Its my 11th week on the regimen and im still not cleared yet. I only have 1 week left on the 12 week mark. This has just been emotionally draining me lately. I never go out of the house anymore since then, i dont wanna get a job bc i get physically conscious about my face. I literally cry at night because i cant do what i wanna do because my skin is stopping me. :(

I completely know how you feel. My sons have been on the regimen for 10 weeks and things were slowly getting better... not perfect and still breaking out, but getting better. Then last week my older son had a huge setback due to switching moisturizers and ended up with big inflamed pimples all over his face. In a couple days time it feels like we undid all those weeks of progress and are now almost back where we started. Ugh.

Have you incorporated AHA? Seems like from reading other's stories, that may be the final step in getting to clear skin. My sons have not started it regularly yet but I want them to try it soon.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 01/28/2014 8:37 am

I completely know how you feel. My sons have been on the regimen for 10 weeks and things were slowly getting better... not perfect and still breaking out, but getting better. Then last week my older son had a huge setback due to switching moisturizers and ended up with big inflamed pimples all over his face. In a couple days time it feels like we undid all those weeks of progress and are now almost back where we started. Ugh.

Have you incorporated AHA? Seems like from reading other's stories, that may be the final step in getting to clear skin. My sons have not started it regularly yet but I want them to try it soon.

Im so sorry to hear. The feeling of having acne is just depressing and emotionally draining its unreal. And yes I've been using AHA it for 5 days now. I just use it every night. Half moisturizer and half AHA. I love it so much. I always look forward to applying it at night. It didnt purge me. Probably cause i started slow on the first night, i only put 3/4 moisturizer and 1/4 AHA at the first night. My skin is a little better now. I really wish the very best luck to all of us

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@t1901)

Posted : 05/29/2017 5:31 pm

Did your skin end up clearing on the regimen? I really hope it all worked out for you, I know this feeling all too well and it truly sucks - I'm on week 4 at the moment.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 06/06/2017 9:40 am

The Regimen is not a one-size-fits-all treatment, and although there are guidelines for how the clearing process should go, there are MANY who needs months (not weeks) of treatment before they notice any results. My son was one of those people. I cleared up well ahead of schedule but it took him much, much longer and we were both very discouraged. In the end, we opted for a course of minocycline to help calm things down, give things that extra push in the right direction. We kept doing the Regimen as well. He cleared up within a few months and the Regimen has helped him maintain his clear skin ever since.

There are other things that can help too. Consider adding 30-50 mgs of zinc gluconate to your diet. This can really help calm inflammation. So can adding 5000 IU of D3. EPA omega 3 fish oil is also great for calming inflammation and for skin support.

Hang in there and don't give up! |