Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bulliet76

hi, how can i get rid of these red marks had for 2

hi im 28 i shouldent get this sh!t at my age but had 2 spots a couple months ago, i made them worse by playing around with them by picking of the scabs and then left with these red marks had for 2 months.

I would use a SA wash because SA does an effective job of gradually getting rid of redness. Give it time with SA and you should be fine.

hi, whats a sa wash? can you buy both and the chemical peel thing in united kingdom? ill get someone to buy it for me as im not gonna show my self up buying this stuff, ive tried stuff around the house {none of it my stuff} some kind of cream, tea tree shampoo, more cream, vaseline,apple cider vinger, that stung btw, i put it on neat and it felt like my skin was on fire. overall even worse now. i always thought that its not what you put on your face, i thought in order to repair bad skin your supposed to eat certain foods that have the nessersary vitamins your skin needs and drink plenty of water, i dident know your skin can absorb vitamins externally...arent you suppose to take vitamins internally, its like people who put spuds and cucumber, banannas on there face, why are they putting it on there face, your ment to eat it to get the goodness out of it. at least that what i thought.

SA = salysilic acid, usually in most face washes (neutrogena etc)

chemical peels can be bought online but i forget the website that most people here reccomend

if you go to the scar forum you will find more help. you have hyperpigmentation. it will fade eventually but you can definately speed up the process. i'm using retin-a-micro (tretinoin .04%) and it is helping speed up the fading of my redmarks.

good luck...

Retin-a, Differen, maderma Ive used them all nothing faded my red spots . Perhaps I didn't use them fast enough now I am 28 and still have spots. Ive tried the lore'l home micro dermabrasion that feels like its working but I think Im going for a micro at the derm see if that helps. It sucks man but I suggest you do something now instead of later. In this case time does not heal all wounds.

hi, what percentage of a tca blue chemical peel should i get for what i have? there is a 50% and a 80% tca blue chemical peel on ebay, but the 80% one seems really powerfull, also in there advert it says, use with extreme caution for proffesionl use only....im no proffesional rarther clueless, i understand your ment to dilute them with water first but not sure how much to dilute them? anyway it comes with intructions but im still unsure of what % percentage of tca blue chemical peel to get? 10%, 20%, 30% or much more, wouldent a 80% tca peel take your face off completely? or change your own pigmentation permantley?

cheers.