Notifications
Clear all

Scar From Retin A

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/25/2014 11:09 am

so i think retin a causes scar i dont know how but i dont remmber having any scars on my forehead and these scars are like lines .....

MemberMember
(@mariek)

Posted : 01/25/2014 11:31 am

Well, in my opinion those lines are tiny wrinkles. I have them too, even though I am still a teenager. (Btw, I've been using retinoids for more than a year now.)

We probably had them before but didn't notice them. In general, I think when people are on a topical treatment, they usually look more closely at their skin than they did before. grinwink.gif So we only noticed these wrinkles during the Treatment because we spend too much time looking at our skin, hoping for improvements...

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/25/2014 1:42 pm

actually there little pits that look worst after retin a i believe but i never seen them this noticeable

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/25/2014 5:48 pm

How long have you been using Retin A? And maybe post a picture of what it looks like

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/25/2014 8:34 pm

How long have you been using Retin A? And maybe post a picture of what it looks like

i been using it for about a month and half now at night usually every other day because my skin gets dry and red

i dont know if you notice them but there like little pits that wasnt noticeable until i started using retin a

these pictures might not show them too well ill post another one tomorrow morning if i can

MemberMember
(@dudleydoright)
MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/26/2014 6:44 pm

what does that mean

MemberMember
(@dudleydoright)

Posted : 01/26/2014 8:03 pm

That means you may need to give this more time. I have found that even with lasers it can take 6 months or more to see the final results.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/26/2014 8:06 pm

That means you may need to give this more time. I have found that even with lasers it can take 6 months or more to see the final results.

i dont know man