Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ummmm ok. I have a business plan due on monday *stressed out*. I just finished a project management assignment which took all weekend, working 10-16 hour days in school, no time to work out, eat junk food in order to survive (no time for a real meal). Stressed out, stressed, stressed.

Grad school....... prelude to real life.

Would life be better if we were never stressed? Maybe thats a stupid question, okay time to let 'it' out....

- Tottenham lost AGAIN....in the football (soccer)...Im english (we love our football)

-I have a project due in the next fortnight, and I just cant get into the work groove!

-I have a driving lesson at 9am, how am I going to wake up early, without proper sleep, its like the worst feeling in the world...especially when its cold and misrable..

Okay...Blazer...calm down...these people dont want to hear your rubbish!

bye

nono, its cool, ur in the right place

i know what u guys sayin, stress is a bitch

my stress mainly comes from school so believe me i know

sometimes when i have an overload i just sit back and light up a blunt ahh haha nah

i just try to forget it and do my best but i still end up fucked but i make up for it on my next assignment/quiz etc...life goes on, shouldn't let little shit like that be fuckin u up for a long time, just let it go and do better later.

Guest brokencocoon

I'm so f**cking IRRITATED.

My throat hurts, my sinuses are all yucky and stuffy and snot is draining down the back of my throat.

I just feel pissy. I need some love dammit. I just want someone to tuck me in and snuggle up around me with the love. Ugh. cry.gif

- MY SKIN = ARGGHHGGHGGGH!!!! ( I have it severe, btw)

-I have to wait a bit before I can go on Accutane (insurance problem)

-I'm procrastinating on a two page report by typing this.

-I'm sleepy.

-I'm lonely. *snuggles brokencocoon*

Guest brokencocoon
- MY SKIN = ARGGHHGGHGGGH!!!! ( I have it severe, btw)

-I have to wait a bit before I can go on Accutane (insurance problem)

-I'm procrastinating on a two page report by typing this.

-I'm sleepy.

-I'm lonely. *snuggles brokencocoon*

Guest agentx
Ummmm ok.  I have a business plan due on monday *stressed out*.  I just finished a project management assignment which took all weekend, working 10-16 hour days in school, no time to work out, eat junk food in order to survive (no time for a real meal). Stressed out, stressed, stressed. 

Grad school....... prelude to real life.

I'm so f**cking IRRITATED.

My throat hurts, my sinuses are all yucky and stuffy and snot is draining down the back of my throat. 

I just feel pissy.  I need some love dammit.  I just want someone to tuck me in and snuggle up around me with the love.  Ugh. cry.gif

Guest agentx

um ... did u get my point? missing the crap OUT of my gf?

armm ... shud be better like mising the crap ... ahh crap shouldnt be in the sentence LMAO ...

and wat pic?

Agent ] x [

yea i got it..lol.

MY point was I miss her in some way thats strong...i guess crap could be replaced with HELL...or SHIT...summin like that

and my sig isnt working because burton.com is down those bitches..

Guest agentx

ur sig seems to be workin, and shit is not an alternative :]

im out to uni, catch ya later

Agent ] x [

agent how the hell so you have a 300.00 electric bill, are you running a factory?

jason, i gotcha babe, you miss her like crazy...

check it good one...

ok i miss my heartbreaking ex and all these stupid love songs are playing in my head...

i lost my job...

i crashed my car 2 weeks ago...

i'm broke and my mortgage pmnt, car pmnt, elec bill 70.00 (agent take note), gas bill, water bill and phone bill are all due...

single mom...job market is not great right now..thinking i should sell my ass instead....if only i was the bomb and could command top dollar, prob would make more at a real job....but there is a "massage" parlor a city away....not like i need to save myself for anyone...

whatever could possibly go wrong in my life at this time has..when it rains it pours...sorry babees, that was a long shit list... biggrin.gif

huh..there it goes. wierd.

its ok angel..you've had some rough times as of late...we're here for ya..

how did you lose your job though??

Lets see my face is for shit my parents dont give a fuck my face is not healing i have tons of red marks on my face. i dont want to go to school tomorrow im have tons of projects due which i need to finish. Im super lonely i want to be with a girl and i hate my life its all acne falt

wasn't thinking, did something completely wrong and got fired...let me see how else can i f*ck up my life now!! when will the rain go away i need a damn rainbow!

so ive missed school for like a week bc of this and have three projects due and just want to ONCE wake up and go right outside without even looking in a mirror