Notifications
Clear all

Dryness!

MemberMember
(@zkay)

Posted : 01/23/2014 11:46 pm

Hi,

I hope you are all well.

I have been on the regimen for just over four weeks. By the grace of God I am almost completely acne free. My only concern is that since last week my skin has become increasingly dry. I understand that this could be because I have started to use a full finger length of BP. I wanted to know how often I should use jojoba oil and how many drops I should use. I also wanted to know as to when I can expect the dryness to start to reduce.

Thank you very much.

Take care. smile.png

MemberMember
(@jenaphile)

Posted : 01/25/2014 9:30 am

You can mix 1-2 drops of Jojoba oil into your moisturzier and use daily. You can use it forever if you want. Jojoba is great for your skin. The dryness usually subsides quickly once you start that routine. Since all skin is different, and we live in different climates, it's hard to say how long it will take for you. But once I started to use jojoba I saw a big difference right away.

MemberMember
(@darkdubzs)

Posted : 01/26/2014 10:05 pm

Hey i am on my second week of The Regimen and follow it strictly. Ive recently started to get flaky skin just about everywhere from my upper lip and down, but my neck is okay since i only apply treatment to my jawline. I need to end this flakiness now, but i dont know what to do. What do you guys suggest?

MemberMember
(@zkay)

Posted : 01/27/2014 1:24 am

Dear Madam,

I hope you are well.

Thank you very much for your advice. I have seen an instant difference with the use of jojoba oil.

Thank you!

Take care.