Notifications
Clear all

Red Markings From Acv (Help!)

MemberMember
(@crazzie07)

Posted : 01/23/2014 11:16 pm

Its been three days since I put an ACV(undiluted 80%acv10%water) with cotton in my left and right cheeks and left it for about 30-45 min. At first i thought its normal to feel the burn and sting, but after i removed the cotton it left a slight red/pink mark, then after that i researched internet what to do/ treatments of it and said that it was a first degree acid burn (i dunno u guys check the pics I'am not sure). I've read that since its an acid you should try to balance it using with baking soda, so ive watched my face specifically my cheeks where the burns are I've done it two times. At the first wash i think it lessen the redness, and so I did a second wash with ice cubes to think it would vanish after that i think it returned or it worsen the redness in my right cheeks. and in the second day i tried using wild honey in my cheeks, left it for 5 minutes then rinse but nothing happened. I would like to know if it will leave a scar and how many days/weeks would it take to fully heal? and would the skin be the same or lighter if it would heal completely? and BTW I'm new here smile.png

and now on its third day it became more red, dry, itchy, and had a small red pigments around the burn.

Untitled_zps1261e170.png

SAM_6142_zps40282e2b.jpg

MemberMember
(@crazzie07)

Posted : 01/24/2014 5:36 am

bump

and now its somehow swelling

MemberMember
(@pursuit-of-happyness)

Posted : 01/24/2014 8:14 pm

it's look like irritant contact dermatitis , it will heal with time , but try to use very gentle mild cleanser (soap free), and something like aquaphor for some days and the switch to moisturizer can help repair your skin barrier , if redness not subside you can try 1% hydro cortisone cream for but be caution cuz it has side effects , hope that help you

MemberMember
(@crazzie07)

Posted : 01/24/2014 9:46 pm

it's look like irritant contact dermatitis , it will heal with time , but try to use very gentle mild cleanser (soap free), and something like aquaphor for some days and the switch to moisturizer can help repair your skin barrier , if redness not subside you can try 1% hydro cortisone cream for but be caution cuz it has side effects , hope that help you

I'am very desperate right now and I would like to know if it would scar or leave any unwanted color,if so how would i treat it naturally as possible do i need to use another acv as toner and baking soda for wash? now its totally dry and ill post a pic. in the pics it seems lighter but actually its darker and when you look at my face from afar.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/25/2014 12:03 am

Whoa. Certainly do leave it alone and the best thing you could do is just keep it moisturized. Don't worry, I personally don't think it will 'scar'. That hair tough PULL IT :D

MemberMember
(@crazzie07)

Posted : 01/25/2014 6:06 am

Whoa. Certainly do leave it alone and the best thing you could do is just keep it moisturized. Don't worry, I personally don't think it will 'scar'. That hair tough PULL IT biggrin.png

Whoa. Certainly do leave it alone and the best thing you could do is just keep it moisturized. Don't worry, I personally don't think it will 'scar'. That hair tough PULL IT biggrin.png

lol.. 🙂 yeah thanks. btw do u know a know a way to make that hair not to regrow? if i keep on pulling it it keeps growing and becomes thicker