Notifications
Clear all

Ice Pick Scars

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/22/2014 8:03 pm

do you think fraxel repair or scar revision can fix these ? they look slightly bigger in person

post-361218-0-78384600-1390439002.png

post-361218-0-78384600-1390439002.png

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/23/2014 9:23 pm

bump

MemberMember
(@luckydory)

Posted : 01/23/2014 9:40 pm

The only thing i'm starting to see as an effective scar treatment is a multi-layered approach. All the people who who gotten the most results that I have seen are the ones that combined everything together. Also, everyone seems to respond differently to laser treatments so I'm not sure I could say that it would improve any of the scarring. Some people have reported back with miraculous results and others have reported just awful stories. I'm looking into combination treatments firstly, followed by the laser just to set everything in and give my collagen that last little umph!

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/24/2014 9:42 am

The only thing i'm starting to see as an effective scar treatment is a multi-layered approach. All the people who who gotten the most results that I have seen are the ones that combined everything together. Also, everyone seems to respond differently to laser treatments so I'm not sure I could say that it would improve any of the scarring. Some people have reported back with miraculous results and others have reported just awful stories. I'm looking into combination treatments firstly, followed by the laser just to set everything in and give my collagen that last little umph!

i have a consultation with a board ceritified surgeon so ill see how it goes

also i hear laser can make ice pick scars into boxcar because laser is suppose to melt the skin right ? so i wonder if my ice pick scars are small enough to be smooth out by laser repair at 70ml ? and is my skin tone good for laser?