Darkness Caused By ...

Notifications
Clear all

Darkness Caused By Bp?

MemberMember
(@minaaa)

Posted : 01/21/2014 4:39 pm

Hey,

I'm about 3 weeks into the regimen, my skin was dry and flaky at first, but has recently stopped being so dry. For a few days, my skin was back to normal and was clearing up.

I have really fair skin, and I've noticed today and yesterday that I have a few more pimples (but breakouts are a natural part of the process, so it says on what to expect) and my skin has gotten so much darker. I look like I've put on a horrible fake tan, and compared to my neck and hairline, it looks ridiculous. I haven't been using any sunscreen or SPF or anything, but to be fair, I'm from the UK, it's winter and I spend hardly any time outdoors; I hardly expected for sunburn to be an issue...

Is this a common thing to happen when the skin adjusts to BP and will it subside after a while? If so, is there anything I can do to conceal it whilst it's like this?

Any help would be much appreciated, I'm desperate :|

MemberMember
(@patienceisvirtue)

Posted : 01/22/2014 2:30 am

Yes it is Common because my face is darker throughout the day because i have botb BP and moisturizer on but once i wash it off ...I am able to see my own skin color which is much more brighter amd whiter!

MemberMember
(@minaaa)

Posted : 01/22/2014 5:23 am

Yes it is Common because my face is darker throughout the day because i have botb BP and moisturizer on but once i wash it off ...I am able to see my own skin color which is much more brighter amd whiter!

Ah, well that's a relief that it's not just me.. How long have you been using it for, though?

MemberMember
(@patienceisvirtue)

Posted : 01/22/2014 2:54 pm

Ah, well that's a relief that it's not just me.. How long have you been using it for, though?

I am close to being 4 months.

MemberMember
(@ivett9292)

Posted : 01/23/2014 4:03 am

My skin is also dark, using the regimen for 1 month... I dont know the cause of this darkness, but I hate it. It's a kinda "irritated dark", not so brownish.. But I really hope it will be gone soon, because even if my skin is clearer, it looks so stupid when it's so much darker than my neck... huh.png

MemberMember
(@minaaa)

Posted : 01/24/2014 4:46 pm

My skin is also dark, using the regimen for 1 month... I dont know the cause of this darkness, but I hate it. It's a kinda "irritated dark", not so brownish.. But I really hope it will be gone soon, because even if my skin is clearer, it looks so stupid when it's so much darker than my neck... huh.png

I stopped using the BP for a two days and the darkness and dryness went away almost completely. I've just started to use it again tonight, but am going to moisturize with some jojoba oil, too, for the first time and see how it goes. Have you used the jojoba oil yet?

MemberMember
(@patienceisvirtue)

Posted : 01/26/2014 9:58 pm

My skin is also dark, using the regimen for 1 month... I dont know the cause of this darkness, but I hate it. It's a kinda "irritated dark", not so brownish.. But I really hope it will be gone soon, because even if my skin is clearer, it looks so stupid when it's so much darker than my neck...

I stopped using the BP for a two days and the darkness and dryness went away almost completely. I've just started to use it again tonight, but am going to moisturize with some jojoba oil, too, for the first time and see how it goes. Have you used the jojoba oil yet?

Yes I ve used the jojoba oil from the beginning.... It seriously helps with the flakiness and dryness.

MemberMember
(@ivett9292)

Posted : 01/27/2014 1:23 am

Yes I ve used the jojoba oil from the beginning.... It seriously helps with the flakiness and dryness.

I never used jojoba oil, but it seems I really should :) I guess I never bought it because I've read lots of comments about it and it didn't help for a lot of people.. Is it expensive anyway? If I don't order it from the website, but buy it in a bio store or somewhere.

MemberMember
(@patienceisvirtue)

Posted : 01/27/2014 12:51 pm

My skin is also dark, using the regimen for 1 month... I dont know the cause of this darkness, but I hate it. It's a kinda "irritated dark", not so brownish.. But I really hope it will be gone soon, because even if my skin is clearer, it looks so stupid when it's so much darker than my neck...

I never used jojoba oil, but it seems I really should :) I guess I never bought it because I've read lots of comments about it and it didn't help for a lot of people.. Is it expensive anyway? If I don't order it from the website, but buy it in a bio store or somewhere.

You dont need to buy it from this website you can purchase it at your local drugstore it will have the same effect. :) good luck!