Notifications
Clear all

Sunbeds ?!

MemberMember
(@karmel90)

Posted : 01/19/2014 7:14 pm

Hi

I have acne and bright red acne marks/scars over my chin, cheeks and jawline, I sometimes get spots on my back. Basically my skin gets clogged easily. I have tried EVERYTHING you can get from a doctor (in the UK). I have had this since age 11 and I am now 23 and sick of feeling hideous. I was considering n-lite laser but I have found very mixed reviews about this. Sunbeds are one of the only things I have not yet tried and I'm so desperate that I am considering using them.

The majority of my skin is flat red acne scars does anyone know if sunbeds would worsen this or cause pigmentation?

Has anyone had any good results using sunbeds to clear acne?

I am really tempted to use them as it seems that they would not only clear the face and body spots but also improve the tone of my skin, but at the same time I am well aware of the potential skin damage risks plus I am very fair and have moles.

Please if anyone could give any advice or share their experiences using sunbeds, it would be greatly appreciated, I really don't know what to do about my skin!!!

MemberMember
(@wave50)

Posted : 01/20/2014 11:21 am

hey I am in the same boat as you! I just have some red marks from acne and want them to go away! Some people say it helped them alot..others say it makes it worse! I went the past two days and things actually seem to be getting slightly better but I will let you know what I think if I continue going..

MemberMember
(@karmel90)

Posted : 01/20/2014 7:29 pm

Please do let me know wave50! I am interested to hear how it is. How frequently are you using them?