Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
matt89

A question for accutane users

i stopped after the initial flare-up, which was 3 weeks into the accutane routine.

until now. (4.5 months)

my breakouts increased immediately but didnt stop yet, I'm on day 26th, but the improvement is noticable and quite satisfying I'd say...

I have been finished with Accutane for over a year now, and trust me, you're in for a long haul but it is worth it. With Accutane your acne will flare up, then it will die down. It took me at least two months for my acne to show a significant change. I stayed on it for five. I'm still clear to this day.

I have been finished with Accutane for over a year now, and trust me, you're in for a long haul but it is worth it. With Accutane your acne will flare up, then it will die down. It took me at least two months for my acne to show a significant change. I stayed on it for five. I'm still clear to this day.

wow congrads, are all your red marks gone also?

My skin now resembles that of a normal teenager. A blemish every once in a while.. you know, regular deal. I have very minimal scars.. you might not be able to see them but I can razz.gif But no red marks. I'm trying to get up with my doctor to get my before picture show I can show you guys.