Notifications
Clear all

Vitamin B5 + L Cartinine + Tumeric Softgels

MemberMember
(@doberman992)

Posted : 01/19/2014 5:52 am

Hello ppl.

Soon I'll start treatman with these supplements. The dosage of these vitamins will be : Vitamin B5 (500mg morning+500mg night) +L Cartinine(250mg morning+250mg night) and + Turmeric. I would like to know what do you think about this. I dont have warzone on my face,but my face is still active on acne and I am trying to clear it 100% becouse of my red marks after acne. I'll post results every week here, but also I would like to know your opinion about this combination.

MemberMember
(@alfredodixz)

Posted : 01/20/2014 7:35 pm

I want to see your progress, I have acne too :(:(

MemberMember
(@thereisalwayshope)

Posted : 01/22/2014 5:17 pm

I am also taking B5 and L carnitine and it has been about 17 days and so far I think is may be working. I am curious to see your results in this regimen. How long do you plan on sticking to this combination of supplements? I plan on stay on it for about three months before I judge its usefulness in clearing my skin. I hope you update and let is know hoe everything is going!

MemberMember
(@alfredodixz)

Posted : 01/22/2014 6:01 pm

I want to see your progress, I'll add vitamin d3 instead L Cartinine.

I have acne and its horrible, the topicals dont work(its a waste of money) in my oily skin I wash my face and just 30 minutes the oil returns.

Pd:Sorry for my bad english I dont write well yet, but I understand what you wrote.

MemberMember
(@doberman992)

Posted : 01/28/2014 5:41 pm

alfred,

I have acne for 4-5 years... Accutane works temporarly like 6-12 months,after that acne will back. I will try this for 2 days after i receive my package with those supplements and i will post here my progress.. my opinion is that it will took around 1 month to see results.. If i cure my acne with these supplements,i will do TCA peel to refresh my skin... i hope it will work :)

MemberMember
(@doberman992)

Posted : 01/31/2014 4:51 am

I want to see your progress, I'll add vitamin d3 instead L Cartinine.

I have acne and its horrible, the topicals dont work(its a waste of money) in my oily skin I wash my face and just 30 minutes the oil returns.

Pd:Sorry for my bad english I dont write well yet, but I understand what you wrote.

It would be best if you try l carnitine + vit b5 ,becouse carnitine boosts vitamin b5, so you will have better effect of vit b5.... Usage ratio would be 2:1 like 2g of B5 and 1g L Carnitine... If you decide to take vitamin D3..buy 5000IU on Iherb..its cheap...

MemberMember
(@alfredodixz)

Posted : 02/03/2014 10:58 am

alfred,

I have acne for 4-5 years... Accutane works temporarly like 6-12 months,after that acne will back. I will try this for 2 days after i receive my package with those supplements and i will post here my progress.. my opinion is that it will took around 1 month to see results.. If i cure my acne with these supplements,i will do TCA peel to refresh my skin... i hope it will work :)

I also hope B5 will work, please post your progress it will helpful

alfred,

I hope B5 will works, please post your progress it will helpful for everyone.

I also have acne for 5 years and I understand you.

MemberMember
(@doberman992)

Posted : 02/03/2014 11:08 am

alfred,

I have acne for 4-5 years... Accutane works temporarly like 6-12 months,after that acne will back. I will try this for 2 days after i receive my package with those supplements and i will post here my progress.. my opinion is that it will took around 1 month to see results.. If i cure my acne with these supplements,i will do TCA peel to refresh my skin... i hope it will work smile.png

I also hope B5 will work, please post your progress it will helpful

>alfred,

I have acne for 4-5 years... Accutane works temporarly like 6-12 months,after that acne will back. I will try this for 2 days after i receive my package with those supplements and i will post here my progress.. my opinion is that it will took around 1 month to see results.. If i cure my acne with these supplements,i will do TCA peel to refresh my skin... i hope it will work smile.png

I hope B5 will works, please post your progress it will helpful for everyone.

I also have acne for 5 years and I understand you.

I am on day 5. I am using 2g B5 1g LCarnitine and 50mg Zinc.... Something happening with me, i cant say if its good or not... I will post my situation again for 7 days...

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/03/2014 11:42 am

you are going to need higher dose if you wanna see improvements and more vitamins its not that simple

MemberMember
(@doberman992)

Posted : 02/04/2014 5:02 am

I cant overdose...it can shedd out my hair :S So i will stick to this combination.. It will take more time but i hope it will work :)

MemberMember
(@supersonicsfan2)

Posted : 02/05/2014 10:01 pm

I have just switched to using vitamin b5 and have had great results. For about a year i was using tretinoin topical cream but stopped about a month ago cause it wasnt working that well, and it made my skin sensitive. I'd get deep pimples that never came to a head and they were really red. I was on amazon one day and saw these pills called clearzine which have vitamin b5, zinc, and a few other things that are good for the skin. I read online about it and saw that people suggested paring b5 with l-carnitine, but some suggested l-cysteine instead since it works better apparently. I went with l-cysteine (i had to order it since it wasn't in stores). The first week i was using 1g of b5 and 500mg of l-cysteine, and I noticed my skin was a lot less oily, but i kept getting a few breakouts even though they were smaller and less inflamed. I decided to do 2g of b5 and 1g of l-cysteine daily and i was pretty much clear in about 2 weeks. Now I just have a some red marks left over that are going to take a few months to heal but they aren't that bad.

I'd highly recommend this routine to anyone because there's basically no side effects since you can keep the dosing of b5 low if you take l-carnitine or l-cysteine with it. The people that have problems with b5 are the ones taking extreme amounts daily (like 10g) which does cause hair loss because it's toxic in those amounts. But if you pair it with l-cysteine it boosts the effect so you can stay in a safe dosage amount for long term, and actually the l-cysteine is really good for your hair and nails.

I'd stick with what you have right now and give it a week or so, but if it doesn't seem to be working i'd order clearzine off amazon and l-cysteine as well (mine is the twinlabs brand if that matters). I take l-cysteine when i wake up, and then a clearzine pill 2 hours later and another one 2 hours after that. Then at like 3pm ill take another l-cysteine and another 2 clearzines 2 hours apart. I'm not sure if you're spacing them out but i'd suggest doing so since your body can absorb them fully, and b5 is water soluble so it's especially important.

MemberMember
(@doberman992)

Posted : 02/06/2014 4:02 pm

@super

I am using vitb5 with l carnitine for a week... I take about 2.5-3g b5 and 1.5g l carnitine... And in the meantime i keep getting small pimples around my mouth... Also i take zinc 50mg per day. I think that those pimples have something with this routine and i hope that this is some kind of getting rid of everything that is bad inside of me.

If this keep with those pimples, i will stop in next week.