Spiro

MemberMember
(@lizinspired)

Posted : 01/18/2014 9:01 pm

I have struggled with acne for the last 7 years. I am 43. I had clear skin up until the age of 35 and it happened literally overnight. I tried everything. Three different dermatologists, antibiotics, Retin A, Taz, and anything and everything over the counter, including products that only could be bought online. ... I started Spiro two weeks ago...for the first time in seven years I am clear. I cannot believe it. I wanted to share in case this possibly helps anyone.

MemberMember
(@fsksattar)

Posted : 01/19/2014 5:49 am

You are right my friend also experienced over night superb results

MemberMember
(@lizinspired)

Posted : 01/19/2014 10:25 am

The thing is, it's because of this website that I even knew to ask for it. I've been lurking for years trying to find the answer. All the money in copays and prescriptions and not one dermatologist has tried this until I asked. I just hope this helps someone else out there get back to a normal life. Keeping my fingers crossed my success continues.

MemberMember
(@ukdreamin)

Posted : 01/19/2014 8:50 pm

I hope Spiro will be the answer for me too. I get HUGE (quarter-sized +), extremely painful cysts/nodules (so painful, they cause migraines) the week before my cycle and during it as well that take weeks to go away. I'm pretty much clear besides those 3-4 cysts/nodules I get per month. I also have unwanted hair, and other signs that point towards excess androgens. I have an appointment with my derm this week and I'm going to beg her to let me at least try it Otherwise, I really won't know what to do after this point. When your acne is causing you physical pain, clearly something has to be done.