Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello all! I made a video on acne and how to best overcome the depression and low self esteem that can come along with it. I want to make more videos on the subject, discuss the pros and cons about accutane and uplift people but i'm trying to get some subscribers first. So when you get a chance, please let me know what you guys think, and please comment and subscribe :) Thank you !

You ever have an inflamed cyst that HURTS. smile.png

I have in the past. Not recently tho haha

Seen a video of a girl with cyst all over her butt, I imagine that would be terrible.

I have some constructive criticism for you.

I love youtube and find myself there often for help.

I find that the shorter videos keep my attention better.

First I wanted to say that this is very thoughtful of you to do.

You have the background music at a perfect volume so that we can still hear your voice.

I liked how you show the product. People like to see stuff like that. See exactly what it looks like.

I would break your video down a bit. Shorten the length by dividing into separate topics.

One the depression aspect and your uplifting ideas. Than was great.

You could link in the description acne.org and there are even some other great sites.

Acne.org has been great for me just reading and soaking up knowledge and realizing that I am not alone.

You could do one on what it is like being a teenage guy and suffering from acne too.

Then I would do one just about your journey and the products that you use.

And even that could be broken down into topics of what has worked and what has not worked.

Again showing the products and demonstrate your facial routine. Again linking product info in the description.

I have kids your age and I would definitely have them watch your video.

I know my 14 year old daughter watches make-up tutorials and she would also watch acne topics.

One thing to consider is using the word sh!t. Dont get me wrong cuz I dont give a sh!t.

But you know how some parents can be. shake.gif

You are on the way son!

I have some constructive criticism for you.

I love youtube and find myself there often for help.

I find that the shorter videos keep my attention better.

First I wanted to say that this is very thoughtful of you to do.

You have the background music at a perfect volume so that we can still hear your voice.

I liked how you show the product. People like to see stuff like that. See exactly what it looks like.

I would break your video down a bit. Shorten the length by dividing into separate topics.

One the depression aspect and your uplifting ideas. Than was great.

You could link in the description acne.org and there are even some other great sites.

Acne.org has been great for me just reading and soaking up knowledge and realizing that I am not alone.

You could do one on what it is like being a teenage guy and suffering from acne too.

Then I would do one just about your journey and the products that you use.

And even that could be broken down into topics of what has worked and what has not worked.

Again showing the products and demonstrate your facial routine. Again linking product info in the description.

I have kids your age and I would definitely have them watch your video.

I know my 14 year old daughter watches make-up tutorials and she would also watch acne topics.

One thing to consider is using the word sh!t. Dont get me wrong cuz I dont give a sh!t.

But you know how some parents can be. shake.gif

You are on the way son!

Thank you so much! :) Please DO share and please do me a huuuge favor and subscribe on youtube if you have time. I should have a new video up next week.

I will check it out. Is your youtube user name the same as this user name.

link please *cough *cough

I was thinking about you the other day. I have a son who is 19 and since he was 13 I tried over and over talking to him about his skin.

Well....it would be so awesome if you made a video for teenage GUYS! So they wont be embarrassed about skin care.

Or going to the store and choosing products. I have never seen a guy in that aisle. The products are generally in or near the make-up section.

That must be awful for teenage guys to try to shop right there. I mean what if teenage girls come walking in. In a group! I know I would want to just die.

If I were a boy saywhat.gif