Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lauramarie

l'oreal microdermabrasion kit- tried it! it rocks!

it's actually kinda cool..made my skin really glow and wow! but i would not recommend this for people with more serious acne as the exfoliants could really aggravate it...it was not that expensive 26$ CDN and i liked it..only thing is the moisturiser stung abit..cuz of the SPF so instead..i use cetpahil moituriseing lotion

I've had a similar experience...very positive! Wal_Mart here in the US sells it for $21.88. You can go to the website & print off a $4 off coupon, too.

Seems to work well on different skintypes...my friends love it, too!

more serious acne as in active acne?

i have redmarks and scars on my cheeks and jaw-line. their slowing fading away i mean real slowly im wondering if this kit would speed things up or at least try to even out the color a little bit.

more serious acne as in active acne?

i have redmarks and scars on my cheeks and jaw-line. their slowing fading away i mean real slowly im wondering if this kit would speed things up or at least try to even out the color a little bit.

for active acne..i think something like an Acid Peel would work better..the scrubbing beads in the microdermabrasion could irritate broken out skin and cause more acne..

i have found that my red marks are fading really fast, new ones are barely visible AND my skin is really even tone..almost translucent looking..i can't explain it!

i used the vita-k microdermabrasion and it helped make my icepicks shallower and look a bit smoother