Regimen Not Working

Notifications
Clear all

Regimen Not Working

MemberMember
(@natashaa123)

Posted : 01/14/2014 11:14 pm

hey guys I've been on the regimen now for 11 weeks and my acne is just getting bad.. its sad to say but my acne was better before I started using the regimen .. I don't know what to do anymore !!!!! ANY advice ??

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/14/2014 11:51 pm

cystic?

MemberMember
(@mariahg)

Posted : 01/15/2014 9:43 am

Stick with it, it's gonna be like that for a little bit. It gets worse before it gets better, that's what happened to me

Just don't give up on it, it'll work if you're patient with it

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 01/15/2014 10:04 am

The first couple of months are the most frustrating with breakouts and clearing. Let's make sure you are doing everything right. Please take this little quiz.

http://www.acne.org/regimenadvice.php

And read through the biggest mistakes. http://www.acne.org/biggestmistakes.html

By the third month most people are on their way to being clear. If you haven't seen any progress by that point and you've been using the products exactly as recommended and you feel your skin is worse than when you started, that isn't normal and shouldn't be happening. If the quiz and the biggest mistakes list doesn't help you identify any areas of mistakes, it may be time to see a dermatologist for guidance.

MemberMember
(@atn)

Posted : 01/15/2014 12:09 pm

What type of acne do you have? Cystic? Zits? Or combination? And how severe is it? It could be that 2.5% isn't strong enough for your skin type. You could also try a BHA exfoliant to help minimize the breakouts.

MemberMember
(@natashaa123)

Posted : 01/15/2014 12:35 pm

I don't have cystic acne. I have more redness and pimples around my jaw line area and a little on my cheeks

I don't have cystic acne. I have like redness and pimples around my jaw line area and a few on my cheeks.

MemberMember
(@droyder)

Posted : 01/15/2014 8:10 pm

do you have any before regimen pictures and current ones? 11 weeks seems like a long time for it to be ineffective or worse.