Notifications
Clear all

Aha+ & The Regimen

MemberMember
(@amethystroses)

Posted : 01/14/2014 10:06 am

Okay, so this probably has already been asked tens of times but I want to ask more precise questions and I hope that everyone who has tried out the Regimen kit and/or AHA+ would contribute. I'm hoping for honest opinions and if possible, quite specific details regarding certain matters... So thanks guys!

Firstly, for those of you who have tried out the Regimen kit, how closely do you follow the procedures? Do you mean to say that deviation would cause lil improvement? (I live a really hectic life because of long work hours so........) Also, since Dan recommends (if I'm not mistaken??) to use BP all over, does that include for sections with red marks? (Without new acne but old red marks)

Secondly, this is posted under the red marks forum section because this is such a big concern for me and is mainly why I want to gather more info which is how to go about using the AHA+ properly to attain best results. Now, some of you swear by it as the best solution to clearing up red marks and some of you have stated that it has either done little to nothing. Soooo could you guys share your experience with AHA+ in more detail? Like, how long have you been using them, and by how many percentage have it cleared up your skin to the point of being almost, if not, perfectly clear from red marks? Also, does AHA clearing up red marks include the red tint on your skin/slightly raised, non specifically-shaped bumps (like vein shaped... streaks... whatever you call them because they're not necessarily round like the shape of the former pimple formed there) of pink that contribute to the whole redness/pinkness? Because I find that the redness due to one pimple alone seems to affect a wider area on the skin (cheeks especially. The entire T-zone normally, from the nose to the cheeks and jaws.... *cries*) and whether AHA can help with all of that???

I'm really really really amazed and feel happy for all of you who have managed to find the ultimate solution to regaining such perfect complexion with the use of Dan's stuff and Regimen procedures. Please do share!

MemberMember
(@amethystroses)

Posted : 01/16/2014 1:15 pm

bump

...anyone?

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 01/16/2014 4:14 pm

i dont do the regimen but i have used bp for a long time and i only ever put it on my skin where i dont have red marks. bp makes those red marks stay red longer so i dont recommend you put it on them. also i use a glycolic acid toner everyday after cleansing and it has had no effect on my red marks at all but it keeps my skin clear so i will keep using it. ipl which is not a laser is really great for red marks so once you get clear i would suggest you do that. you can get it when you arent clear because they only zap the red marks but no sense in getting it done while you are breaking out because then you would just keep needing to get more ipl's. good luck!