Notifications
Clear all

Face Mapping

MemberMember
(@conorcoughlanmu)

Posted : 01/13/2014 12:00 am

Hi guys.

Was just wondering if anyone knows if this stuff is 100% true? The whole face mapping thing.

http://thebeautygypsy.com/what-is-your-acne-telling-you/

If you scroll down you'll see a picture.

I'm 17 and have constant acne on the sides of my mouth and chin. So zone's 11, 12 and 13. According to this, it is hormones and stomach issues. If this is true it puts me somewhat at ease as I should imagine it has something to do with my age and hopefully won't have to live with it for too long.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 01/13/2014 7:13 am

try changing your toothpaste to a flouride free one, that may help with acne around your mouth and chin

not sure about the zone map...more information for acne sufferers to fret over!

MemberMember
(@calumma)

Posted : 01/13/2014 10:43 am

My acne used to be hormonal and around my mouth and along jaw line. I got cysts and inflammation under control with Spiro, but if you look very closely you can see, that the pores on my chin tend to get clogged. I need plenty of salicylic acid here to stay clear from comedones, much more than in the other areas.

MemberMember
(@conorcoughlanmu)

Posted : 01/13/2014 3:27 pm

My acne used to be hormonal and around my mouth and along jaw line. I got cysts and inflammation under control with Spiro, but if you look very closely you can see, that the pores on my chin tend to get clogged. I need plenty of salicylic acid here to stay clear from comedones, much more than in the other areas.

Thanks for the info! What exactly is spiro? And what is salicylic acid? Is there face washes with this in or how do you go about getting it? Thanks!

try changing your toothpaste to a flouride free one, that may help with acne around your mouth and chin

not sure about the zone map...more information for acne sufferers to fret over!

Actually, just yesterday I bought some all natural toothpaste. Really hoping that'll do the trick.