Notifications
Clear all

Accutane And Closed Comedones On Chin

MemberMember
(@apolloslyre)

Posted : 01/12/2014 2:09 pm

i want to ask things about closed comedones.I'm in roaccutane treatment.i used 3 month 40 mg dosage and i'm end of the 4. month with 50 mg dosage (my last 2 or 3 days) but i did not see any changing on my closed comedones.My face always in red colour because of treatment especially my cheeks.i'm using my face twice in a per day with avene clear ac cleasing creme before that la roche posay effeclar oily skin cleasing gel and effeclar h cleasing foam.My derm said that you shouldnot use any cream like bepanthen or something like that and i'm not using them.i'm so hopeless that i'm always searching on internet for my acnes and accutane.i saw that few essays and accutane does not work well on closed comedones.i'm afraid that my comedones will not pass away.Sometimes i'm trying to exact them but in a few days,that little white pumps come back again.i have a two month and i'm 65 kilogram and 1.80.i'm calmin down myself,saying that i have two month maybe accutane doesnt reach enough dosage to recover my acnes,but i'm afraid of wheter it doesn't recover my face in the end.if anyone has trouble like me,please let me know about their accutane's ending and their closed comedones.

MemberMember
(@xcharliex)

Posted : 01/12/2014 2:49 pm

Sorry to say that I'm nearly finished and they are still there, some people it helps, some it doesn't. Don't threat though you've still got 2 months left.

MemberMember
(@apolloslyre)

Posted : 01/12/2014 3:02 pm

thank you for answer,my derm said that you have five percent that may not exceed.i'm thinking that it is a little percent but i'didnt see any change and i'm afraid.i hope your acnes will recover soon. sorry for my bad english its my second language.

MemberMember
(@apolloslyre)

Posted : 01/13/2014 1:22 pm

post-369299-0-99803600-1389637259.jpgpost-369299-0-24944500-1389637273.jpganyone else has any knowledge about accutane and closed comedones ? please let me know ,i'm sending some pictures about these type of acne.

MemberMember
(@apolloslyre)

Posted : 01/22/2014 1:36 pm

any advice or guessing ? i'm in 5 month 7 day and nothing changed.WTF.i'm 65 kg and i'm using 60 mg.

MemberMember
(@calumma)

Posted : 01/22/2014 3:00 pm

I have no clue about accutane, but about closed comedones. A chemical peel will kill those. I use Paulas Choice 2% BHA and it works for me. There are much stronger chemical peels available in the USA, like the ones by MUAC. But you could just try the PC stuff. i use them every night and evening, and 3 times a weeks replace the evening application with an 10% AHA Peel

MemberMember
(@apolloslyre)

Posted : 01/22/2014 3:16 pm

thanks you for answer,i can't buy paulas choice because it doesnt available in my country but i can assure you,it wouldnt work for me because i used many products and none of them worked properly and accutane was my last hope but accutane doesnt recover so far and i'm worrying about it so much.Sorry for bad english