Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Montana

new product

I don't really know anything about it. Although, regularly used weak peels are not as good as stronger ones with breaks in between.

My smily was for your use of the phrase "product whore" and not the product itself. smile.gif

I think that most products manufactured by big companies like lancome are likely to be much less effective than those produced by smaller companies that generally use higher quality ingredients. Puredeming, Living Nature and LoganWood Skincare for example.

If I was you I'd go for a lactic acid peel rather than glycolic, and would start with a percentage of around 40%. I don't think a product with 8% glycolic is likely to do much good, and it is likely to have some pore-clogging ingredients in it such as lanolin oil and stearic acid.

But if you do decide to try it let us know how you get on. smile.gif

no you are right..i decided not to buy it because i'm trying out the Lactic acid first., and besides i don't want clogged pores! they are so hard to eliminate!!