Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Montana

PUREDEMING LAC. ACID

i recently purchased and have used it twice. I like it a lot. left it on for 4 minutes both times and waited 7 days between peels. not to harsh and my skin looks better immediately after doing it

I've used it for about two months 7 peels total. Yes it makes a slight difference on my hperpigmentation, dont have scars. Its real gentle ( I have senstive skin) left it on the longest 7 min. I stopped using it redmarks are getting somewhat better on their own. After a month of use I would start to use it twice a week, but for no LONGER than 3 min each use. As for all peels it takes AT LEAST four peels to even see any real results, 6-8 for the best...

I was also wondering about this peel as well. I finally purchased the 40% peel from Pure Deming. This is my first time using a peel, so I'm hoping for positive results. I don't have many scars, but A LOT of hyperpigmentation. The smallest pimple will leave me with a bright red mark. Will this peel be effective in significantly reducing the redness or should I try something else? I've been doing the vinegar thing for few days, but haven't seen much results. Should I have purchased the Pure Deming Intense Gel instead? eusa_doh.gif

I was also wondering about this peel as well.  I finally purchased the 40% peel from Pure Deming.  This is my first time using a peel, so I'm hoping for positive results.  I don't  have many scars, but A LOT of hyperpigmentation.  The smallest pimple will leave me with a bright red mark.  Will this peel be effective in significantly reducing the redness or should I try something else?  I've been doing the vinegar thing for few days, but haven't seen much results.  Should I have purchased the Pure Deming Intense Gel instead?  eusa_doh.gif

You shouldn't expect results too quickly. Unfortunately, although peels may help a little with red marks, the reason for the red marks is that the skin needs to heal itself from within, and the peels cannot help with this. Ultimately, you just have to allow time for your body to heal.

Frustrating, I know, but it's best to be realistic with what you can expect from the peels. They may help, but don't expect miracles.

I like the product a lot also. Once I've rubbed a pimple accidentally and it left a slight, slight indentation. Approximately 2 months after, I used the peel and after just once, it got SO much better! Despite this, I have to say that I did not notice any drastic improvement with the red marks but it did help. Overall, I would recommend the product but keep in mind that it takes a lot of time and patience.