4Th Week, Not Seeing Much Improvements?

MemberMember
(@sharony16)

Posted : 01/08/2014 10:56 pm

Deleted post

MemberMember
(@sato20)

Posted : 01/09/2014 2:16 pm

A few things to remeber: 1) it can take up to 4-3 months to see full resluts from this so you might still have a ways, 2)make sure youre following everything to the T with being gentle, using the right products and right amounts etc, and 3) did you start slow and gradually increase to 2 pumps of BP or start full right off the bat? I know I made that mistake and took longer to see results.

MemberMember
(@andycaroll)

Posted : 01/10/2014 5:21 am

I am on my 8th week now and i can honestly say thst i've NEVER had this bad acne in my life.

I am thinking of quitting and getting deep washes at the dermatologist..

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 01/11/2014 6:22 pm

Im on the 8th week. I've seen big improvements but I'm not clear yet. Im getting really impatient and my face gets me depressed everytime

MemberMember
(@sarah-marie8769gmail-com)

Posted : 01/12/2014 5:55 pm

I am on my 8th week now and i can honestly say thst i've NEVER had this bad acne in my life.

I am thinking of quitting and getting deep washes at the dermatologist..

Don't quit, and don't fret over how long it seems to be taking - the time will pass anyway, and in weeks from now your skin will look so much better. Be patient. Sometimes it takes 3 to 4 months to see improvement. My first time on the regimen it took 3 and a half months before I began clearing. Make sure you are following Dan's instructions exactly and you will eventually see results. Good luck.