Notifications
Clear all

Super Cp Serum

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/08/2014 8:11 am

so who was tried this ? and does it work on indented scars ? does your skin need to be like damaged in order to absorb it because i heard it can go deep down into the upper layer of the dermis so would it improve shallow acne scars? anyone got experience with this and how long does it take

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 01/08/2014 9:16 am

i use it after derma stamping, I really like it...I've been at it a long time, maybe over a year, I stamp with a 0.5mm roller every 10 days or so and follow up with this directly...but you should test it out first to make sure their is no reaction.

I've seen improvement in tone and texture and the indented scars are slowly plumping up....and it's cheaper than lasers with no downtime....but you need patience

but I do like the super cp serum, super cop not so much

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/08/2014 11:21 am

i use it after derma stamping, I really like it...I've been at it a long time, maybe over a year, I stamp with a 0.5mm roller every 10 days or so and follow up with this directly...but you should test it out first to make sure their is no reaction.

I've seen improvement in tone and texture and the indented scars are slowly plumping up....and it's cheaper than lasers with no downtime....but you need patience

but I do like the super cp serum, super cop not so much

how deep were your scars and what kind of indented scars do they help ?

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 01/08/2014 11:34 am

not deep, but numerous... rolling scars with smooth edges....I hate overhead lights- ugh

but I stamp hard 5-6 times on each then follow up with the super CP serum...I would say after a year plus maybe close to 30% to 40%.....but you need patience, lots of patience