Notifications
Clear all

Cannot Place An Order

MemberMember
(@ea1986)

Posted : 01/08/2014 4:44 am

Hi, everyone!

I'm wondering is only me for the others also facing the same problem with the Acne.org store system. I cannot purchase things anymore.

I used my credit card to buy the regimen 3 months ago, shipping to overseas- Macau . Things happened few days ago when i tried to re-order my products...it says my credit doesn't support the address checking something like that....that's fine...but when i tried to choose pay by Paypal ...it showed me these words below( in red color ), saying the my address is not correct (is a correct address i checked hundred times), even when i click i would like to pay by cash...still same result....i have contacted the customer service, they suggested me to buy from Amazon or ebay, but their shipping cost is so expensive(more expensive than my products)....and they don't have the UPS delivery method....need to wait for 10-16 days., this is not what i want.

Could anyone help me out? please!

To complete your order:

• Enter a valid shipping address
  • Select a shipping method below
  • Resubmit your order
MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 01/08/2014 9:13 am

Please send an email to @acne.org" rel="external nofollow">support@acne.org and customer service can help you.

MemberMember
(@ea1986)

Posted : 01/08/2014 9:22 am

Please send an email to support@acne.org and customer service can help you.

Hii, Brandy, I already talked to your support team, the problem has not been solved yet, they suggested me to buy at Amazon or Ebay and told me that he has forwarded my email to the rest of your team.

Could you please ask your IT department to look into it, since the acne.org store is the main store and should be working properly.

Thank you very much.

MemberMember
(@king-of-the-universe)

Posted : 01/21/2014 11:15 am

... That doesn't sound good. I'm getting a different error when trying to place an order from Japan:

PayPal gateway rejected the request. User authentication failed.

I've contacted support and will return with an update once I hear back from them.

MemberMember
(@creativedisplayname)

Posted : 02/18/2014 10:19 am

this is happening to me as well. It's so frustrating please FIX this, the shipping on amazon is way too expensive , I spent 15 dollars on the 8 oz cleanser, ridic.

MemberMember
(@lydiahhh795)

Posted : 03/31/2014 3:46 am

Yes!!!!! For me I cannot select a shipping method because it does not show any also it says I need to enter a valid shipping address which I have done.Can someone please help me because I've got something special coming up and I've heard The Regimen is a miracle!!! I would be very grateful

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 03/31/2014 11:18 am

Please direct all order-related questions to our customer service team.

support@acne.org

You may also want to review our shipping policy as there are some areas we can't ship to.

http://store.acne.org/shipping-info