Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just thinking to myself that nobdoy ever see's me without makeup. My mum has occasionally, But i always wear foundation on. Thats quite sad init. If i dont have makeup on i feel so much more uglier. I know I am not pretty but if i had better skin then that would maybe make me look a little better. I just don't feel any confidence without makeup on. One time at uni, I woke up put makeup on, went for breakfast at cafeteria (im in catered accomidation) then went back to my room, washed it off and went back to bed. I know makeup isn't a reason that people would like dislike me, but without it i kind nof tend to hide away, any of u lot feel like this?

lou

xx

I always wear makeup when I go somewhere- and my skin still looks pretty uneven and blotchy,if you know what I mean- even with tons of makeup. Sometimes I even wear it when it's just me in the house because I can't stand to look in the mirror without it. I really hope I can get Accutane soon. Going through this is so hard.

I'm the same. i dont ever leave the house without foundation, i dont care what people say, i feel so crap without it..wat would we do without it ?hrmmm eusa_think.gif

Makeup makes me look human!

Glad you know how i feel!

I sometimes think mbe the makeup makes my skin worse, but i'll never know because i always wear it!

lou

x

Makeup is my best friend, i don't go anywhere whithout it. I simply can't. Around the house i don't really care, but if my boyfriend comes over unexpectidly, i hide from him until i put my makeup on. I know it's pathetic, but i just can't help it. I'm tired of walking around with red marks.

That's how I feel too. I have worn a mask of makeup for eleven years. Very few have seen me without it. I can't even look my parents in my eye without it on. It started when my mother started saying stuff about how my skin looked. From then on it was just easier to cover it up than listen to her rant about my skin.

i started wearing makeup & now i cant leave the house without it. my roommates often say they can't even tell the difference, but i definitely can. they insist that makeup just gives me confidence, but i swear it covers up my pores & evens out my skin! & it makes me feel a little better that they can't tell, because that means it's not a huge mask or anything.

but sometimes, i feel like even the makeup is not helping much. :/ & i still feel like i have to wear it anyway to control the oil.

Guest Captain Chaos

Well louise you know I am a bloke and I never let anyone see me without a bit of concealer or something on either sad.gif so you're definetely not alone..

Yep, I agree. Makeup rocks! Even when my face was clear, the tone wasn't very even so I still wore foundation. But I would at least go to the gym w/out it on back then. Now, I wouldn't even go outside to check my mailbox w/out some sort of makeup on!!

wub.gif I love you, Lancome!

I rarely go anywhere without some kind of makeup on. Sometimes I'll just put mascara on if I'm pretty clear, but then I'll feel weird, because when I see myself out in the sunshine I see my uneven skin and all the little imperfections that probably other people dont even notice. So mostly I wear foundation, cover up and mascara. It's frustrating sometimes when you feel like the foundation isnt even covering up the redness or whatever and you just dont feel like putting on makeup because it takes forever

I was just thinking to myself that nobdoy ever see's me without makeup. My mum has occasionally, But i always wear foundation on. Thats quite sad init.

I don't really use the word init when i speak, if i did my mum would kill me. English Sland, It is just fast to type lol!

o and men can wear makeup, theres a male makeup range in boots.

Thanx for replying people, glad that i am not the only one that feels this way!

lou

I have this weird thing.

If people see me without makeup, then I am totally comfortable not wearing it. I rarely wear it around my best friend. Even if my skin is totally bad (which it usually is) I just don't focus on my face and I can feel comfortable.

BUT- If there are people who always see me WITH the makeup (like, most people I party with, people at school or work), then the thought of THEM seeing me without makeup is really scary. Because they see me when I'm "prettied up" so the contrast to my "no makeup face" is pretty bad. I feel like they will be like "God Andi is really a lot uglier than I thought" or something.

I actually go out without makeup on a lot. Sometimes I just don't feel like doing it and I pray I don't see anyone who I don't want to see. I went out in sweats and no makeup to a nice restaurant last night, with about 10 active zits on my face. I actually got DIRTY looks from people. I'm like "yeah, I don't give a **** what are you planning to do about it?" I can't stand when people stare like that, but you know, I'm not gonna hide my face from the world on THEIR account. Only when I feel I need to.

DJV when did you started the regimen?

I personaly don't weare makeup, but thanks to dan's regimen I'm clear of acne, atleast most of it. I just hate the damn red marks.

I went out in sweats and no makeup to a nice restaurant last night, with about 10 active zits on my face. I actually got DIRTY looks from people. I'm like "yeah, I don't give a **** what are you planning to do about it?" I can't stand when people stare like that, but you know, I'm not gonna hide my face from the world on THEIR account. Only when I feel I need to.

sephora is my heaven.

when my face was clear, i wore make up, no foundation, just a little powder. i love experimenting with colors, shading, eyeliner, shadows... when i'm bored i just go to the bathroom and do my make up, just to try something new.

I was just thinking to myself that nobdoy ever see's me without makeup. My mum has occasionally, But i always wear foundation on. Thats quite sad init. If i dont have makeup on i feel so much more uglier. I know I am not pretty but if i had better skin then that would maybe make me look a little better. I just don't feel any confidence without makeup on. One time at uni, I woke up put makeup on, went for breakfast at cafeteria (im in catered accomidation) then went back to my room, washed it off and went back to bed. I know makeup isn't a reason that people would like dislike me, but without it i kind nof tend to hide away, any of u lot feel like this?

lou

xx

I hate wearing makeup and if I only have copule of zits I wont bother to wear it, but my skin has been so broke out lately that I find myself putting it on everyday.