Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have an appoinment with Dr. Y this November, and i'm hoping he can recommend a chemical peel instead of dermabrasion, but does anyone here know what peel would help with a depressed scar that is not very deep at all? And is there such thing as a spot chemical peel instead of doing it in all your face?(not counting tca cross of course) i know what your thinking, but i can wait rolleyes.gif

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You would probably need a series of chemical peels. Your best bet is to speak to Dr. Y. Before using any chemical peel you should educate yourself as much as possible on the possible side effects.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes