Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bingiscool

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Okay today I woke up at around 10:00 am since I don't have school. Anyways I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that this HUGE pimple on my nose has either gotten worse or better, I seriously cannot tell. It is still 1 cm by 1 cm and it sticks out like 1mm from the side view. Anyways I saw some white, yellowish orange gooey stuff come out from this zit. It's not the entire zit mind you, just a small portion. I carefully wiped it away with kleenex and just a few moments ago I saw a little bit of blood from that same spot.

Now is this a good thing or a bad thing? I didn't touch my nose or anything and it this stuff (is it pus?) came out. I definitely did not pop it or anything and what should I do because I don't know what to do.

P.S. There is still a little white spot on my zit and I just noticed this yesterday. Note that I had this humongous zit on my nose since Monday of this week.

Its more good then bad. With experiance I have noticed acne that does this and cleaning with a acne cleanser works with a A++ in about 2 days it should be gone, So clean it good at least once a day, spending more time on that area then others and you should see results. I get this while im sleeping as well but they clear up pretty fast but my luck they always come back eusa_wall.gif

Thanks, that really made me feel better! Of course I still feel depressed since it is VERY obvious since it's very big and it is dark purple and stuff. This afternoon I checked it and there is a very small scar on my zit where a little bit of blood came out of. Should I worry too much about this?

So clean it good at least once a day, spending more time on that area then others and you should see results.

^ I am on Botchla's regimen and by cleaning it good at least once a day, do you mean by doing what I'm currently doing?

And what is this "A++" btw, because I have no idea?

wink.gif

Thanks, that really made me feel better! Of course I still feel depressed since it is VERY obvious since it's very big and it is dark purple and stuff. This afternoon I checked it and there is a very small scar on my zit where a little bit of blood came out of. Should I worry too much about this?

So clean it good at least once a day, spending more time on that area then others and you should see results.

^ I am on Botchla's regimen and by cleaning it good at least once a day, do you mean by doing what I'm currently doing?

And what is this "A++" btw, because I have no idea?

Okay, today I woke up and I noticed that there is a dark red blood that has dried on a spot of my huge pimple.

So the blood that came out is sorta a good thing? I honestly don't want a scar to be on the tip of my nose. Are you sure putting neosporin is a good idea? That stuff is very greasy and I'm afraid it'll make my zit worse (like clogging my pores).

I took a close look at the pimple and the blood has formed a scab (from what you told me) and should I scratch this off or not? It is very dark red (almost black) and way too obvious.

Damn, should I start using Herbal Logix ON my zit and other areas that are red? I bought this on Friday.