Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When does my acne first appear? I'll tell you: When I wake up in the morning. Seldomly does it form during the day, just overnight, all types of acne.

I wash my pillow as often as I can, but it still doesn't do the trick. I've done countless Google searches and can't find any seriously effective overnight treatments.

If you have any success stories, or recommendations, could you please let me know?

-Thanks

I have moderate acne and had sucess with an overnight treatment with Neutrogena Clear Pore. It comes in a white bottle with a pink stripe. It works really well. Good Luck.

I have moderate acne and had sucess with an overnight treatment with Neutrogena Clear Pore. It comes in a white bottle with a pink stripe. It works really well. Good Luck.

what i'd do is use a SA mask... i use St. Ives Medicated Scrub. People say it's all rough and maybe it is, but it works for me... the weird thing is when i put too much SA my skin peels.....

Ever since i have been using Alpha hydroxy glycolic acid 10% cream on my face at night i dont wake up to those little breakouts anymore,you can get it at cvs, duane reade, rite aid.I think you can pretty much find it anywhere.I never go to sleep without it on my face, all you need is a little and it really lasts,plus if you do have an annoying zit,after you apply it you can dab on your BP or SA on it and it really helps with the penetration of the meds so it will dry it up quicker, try it , or atleast try something with glycolic acid in it before you go to bed at nite so you wont wake up to new breakouts.

If you tend to flip on your face as you sleep, it can be the pressure being applied to your face and not the cleanliness of the pillowcase. I turn onto my right side while I sleep, so my right cheek is worse. I use 15% mandelic acid at night from Nucelle and that has helped all my acne problems.

Ever since i have been using Alpha hydroxy glycolic acid 10% cream on my face at night i dont wake up to those little breakouts anymore,you can get it at cvs, duane reade, rite aid.I think you can pretty much find it anywhere.I never go to sleep without it on my face, all you need is a little and it really lasts,plus if you do have an annoying zit,after you apply it you can dab on your BP or SA on it and it really helps with the penetration of the meds so it will dry it up quicker, try it , or atleast try something with glycolic acid in it before you go to bed at nite so you wont wake up to new breakouts.