Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Calavera

natural skin moisture and BP

hello there... ok

i stareted using dans bp regime about 5 months back and i no longer get spots daily more like monthly and i think its due to eating crap biggrin.gif

anyhow i was wondering why the following is happening to me

DAY

Washing : was face with gentle cleanser and withing 2 mins my skin is stripped of all oil and is dry

apply BP : apply bp skin isnt as dry

moisturise : apply it and my skin is soft all day

Night

Washing : was face with gentle cleanser and withing 2 mins my skin is stripped of all oil and is dry

apply BP : apply bp skin isnt as dry

moisturise : apply it and my skin is soft night until the morning when i was and its dry again

and it like this every day so im wondering why my skin is being stripped when i wash

ive tried countless products aswell as just water and its the same NOW. the less BP i use the dryer my face is when i wash :/

ya so basicallly.. washing my face dries my face out not applying the bp

what to do :/

The exact same thing happens to me. I just go with the flow and remember to use lots of moisturizer. I find that if I skip one day out of the week with BP gel and just continue on the Regimen like normal the next day, it helps with the overall weekly dryness. smile.gif