Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bananas

few question bout On-the-Spot and moisturizers

The regimen says apply the Neutrogena On-the-Spot to the problem areas. What if I have a pimple here, a pimple there, a pimple somewhere.. then where how much/where would I use it? Can I just spread it across my entire face? This should help prevent future breakouts.. shouldn't it? thanks.

If you have breakouts all over your face, than apply it to your whole face. Start off with a small amount and gently spread it around your face until it is absorbed, rather than rubbing it in. Gradually increase the amount over time if your skin needs it and can tolerate it. Otherwise, just try to figure out an amount that is right for you. Hope this helps.

If you have breakouts all over your face, than apply it to your whole face.  Start off with a small amount and gently spread it around your face until it is absorbed, rather than rubbing it in.  Gradually increase the amount over time if your skin needs it and can tolerate it.  Otherwise, just try to figure out an amount that is right for you.  Hope this helps.

Hi, maybe I the difference between spreading it around the face until its absorbed and rubbing it in?

Do I have to rub the on the spot treatment until no white patches can be seen?