Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NISH000

Need Help To Locate Good Dermatologists In Bangalore For Acne Scar Removal

Hello,

So I finally found a place to discuss ssomething that has been bothering me for years.

I am 27 year old male living in Bangalore and I ve had acne since high school. Although now I dont get acne anymore my face is still a reminder of my struggle with acne.

Over time the scars have become permanent . I mostly have ice pick scars with pigmentation. I am entering a new phase in my life and feel its time I get rid of them. I was searching for good dermatologists but could not find any recommendations for good dermatologists in bangalore who have excellent track record in acne scare treatments.

I probably feel the CO2 laser treatment is the best bet as it is minimally invasive and I am not comfortable with Subscission surgery or punch technique (skin graft surgery).

I am planing to go to Manipal or Appolo hospital for consultation, as Iam not sure where to start.

There also plenty of small cosmetic clinics in Bangalore but I am concerned about the quality of their staff (most of them are not dermatologists or doctors for that matter) and medical equipment .. Any pointers will be helpful.

If anyone has already underfone such treatments in Bangalore I request you to share your experience.

- Any Do's and Dont,s for newbies

- Which clinics or doctors to stay away from

- Any recommendations on good dermatologists based on actual results

Seeking your help and looking forward to hear from you .

regards,

Nish